**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hacking of this game

Hello Kabam.. My alliance mate who's gamer name (saqib) are using cheat code nd easily beating the bosses of war nd alliance quest with his too much low rated champs.
So please check nd ban his profile... As a officer of my alliance (named :Indian Warriors) I don't want to push my alliance in denger Please help me kabam

Comments

• Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    Just kick him before he gets you all in trouble.
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    edited July 2017
    kick him and report him to the costumer support, the forum isn't to report people
    (hint: also provide proofs, not just "omg he cheats ban him")
  • VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    There is no point in reporting a level 16 player with the same name as indicated in the original post who has not played since titles were implemented. We can tell since the title is locked for that account.

If you are going to report someone, you might as well use the correct name. I think it would be most helpful if you use the correct name. We don't want you to report someone for cheating and then come back a week later saying that Kabam doesn't do anything.

You do realize that there is a space and period as part of your alliance mate's name, right?

Once you get the name correct, you will then need to submit some proof. Like instead of using his rank 4/40 4-stars such as Captain Marvel and Nightcrawler, he's using low rated heroes to plow through the opponents with ease and didn't even need to use any items. Obviously, you will need to submit screen shots of your opponents to show that the opponents were tough.

And since you obviously want us to believe he is cheating, then why are you keeping him in your alliance? So you can continue to reap the benefits?