**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can we not use units to refresh in Road to Greatness Arena?

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
I'm not an arena grinder so wanted to try refreshing some champs to pound out this arena faster, but every time I get an error. Is this happening to anyone else or are we just not allowed to refresh for this arena?

Comments

• DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    8gg2yloa8obc.jpeg
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    Why would you want to use units in a 2* arena that offers Plenty of time to finish?
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Shaun01 wrote: »
    Why would you want to use units in a 2* arena that offers Plenty of time to finish?

Because I want to...

I'm close to a 6* and if i can get the shards to open a 5* and get a duplicate now that will expedite the process
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    maybe that's the reason for the emergency maintenance. kabam realized they were losing units on 2* arena refreshes? ;)
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    maybe that's the reason for the emergency maintenance. kabam realized they were losing units on 2* arena refreshes? ;)

😂😂😂😂😂
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    I’m with the OP. I just wanna crank this out today while I have the time. I wouldn’t mind shelling out units to refresh and keep the grind going. But I got the error message as well. Guess I’ll have to kick it old school and wait lol.
  • RawInstinctRawInstinct Posts: 61
    It doesn’t look like it’s working in any arena
  • Thanks for pointing this out! There does seem to be an issue with Arena and Dungeon refreshes right now. We're looking into this right now.
  • We've fixed the issue causing Arena Stamina Refresh not to function. We'll be working on getting the Elemental Crystals and ability to Transmutate Potions back up as soon as we can!
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    DalBot wrote: »
    Shaun01 wrote: »

Because I want to...

I'm close to a 6* and if i can get the shards to open a 5* and get a duplicate now that will expedite the process

Alot of "ifs" in that statement. Best of luck to you.