**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Disappointed but happy too

Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
After a long and treacherous grind I finally opened my 1st 6* crystal.

I will admit the champ I got was probably lowest on my list, as I wanted to land a God Tier attacker like CG, CapIW, Domino. But after playing around with this champ and testing a few synergy teams I have come to like my newly acquired 6* Mephisto.

c6q8serbnaki.png

I have him teamed with The Champion and MS for some nice soul charges and damage. Heading into a 2nd right I have 6 charges already built up. And if I mess up I get healed back to 100% and still head into the next fight with 2 soul charges.

So while I didn’t get who I wanted and I got someone I was overlooking, I do have to say I am not upset at the first champ I pulled in 2019.

Comments

• Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    PeterQuill wrote: »
    Def not a champ to complain about. His adrenaline and regen makes him a great champ for questing.

Not complaining, he was just one I was overlooking because I always thought of him as a Defensive champ. But I quite like him after playing with him for a while now.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I will trade my 6 star Punisher 2099 for him. 😉
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    I will trade my 6 star Punisher 2099 for him. 😉

Back off my Mephistopheles!!! You can’t have him, especially for a Pun99 lol

Although Pun99 does have a few uses.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    His soul imprisonment is one of his best qualities in my opinion. Add morningstar synergy.
    i used him to finish The Champion uncollected fights if i KO'd my main champ.
    Mephisto kept him locked down from regen and unstoppable for a long time using sp1's to refresh.

Doesn't need dupe to be great attacker either. Best "kind" of 6* you can get at this point.
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    Well I've got 4, karnak ww2 cap Jane thor and black bolt so consider yourself lucky
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    PeterQuill wrote: »
    Def not a champ to complain about. His adrenaline and regen makes him a great champ for questing.

Not complaining, he was just one I was overlooking because I always thought of him as a Defensive champ. But I quite like him after playing with him for a while now.

I think a lot of people see him that way: he was seen that way in discussions for quite a while. But I think he's a very underrated attacker. At my alliance tier he's an extremely effective path 7 attacker in particular, and also a very interesting questing choice against certain content. And definitely a good 6* pull because he doesn't need to be awakened to be immediately useful.
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    I got rocket. Enough said.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    He’s awesome!! My first r5 4* way back when, and almost a r4 5* for me. He’s a great quester, good regen and power control, just lacking in damage
  • Agreed @The_Boss9 . His damage output leaves something to be desired. But overall, he is pretty grand. I love my 4* R5. Hoping to pull a 5 or 6* Mephisto. He used to be a mainstay on my AW attack team with Blade and a rotating 3rd depending upon what I saw on my path. Recently replaced by 6* Nebula (dual immunity, regen, and WAY better damage output) and/or 5* R4 Ghost. I would gladly use him again if I get a 5* or 6* down the road.