**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My first 5/65 and Generic Gem

Captain_2goodCaptain_2good Posts: 145
edited January 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Hey all. A few days ago I finished exploring Act 5. The question I have now, is who do you think I should take to 5/65 and use the Generic Gem on? As of right now, I’m thinking about taking Medusa up to 5/65 for LoL, and using the Generic Gem on Void because of the huge boost he gets from his Fear of the Void ability. Let me know your thoughts, I’ve attached my 5* Roster below. Thanks!
wfvy0o8ea9hc.png
td4uq0qa5obx.png

Comments

• AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    Void or Cap IW - you cant lose
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I don’t know enough about Void to give advice about that but honestly I don’t think CAIW is worth a generic gem. Especially if you can’t get him to sig 200 (or pretty close) right away. You’d be better off saving for someone like Blade or Sparky IMO.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    R5 Medusa save the ag
  • Lucky7LucianoLucky7Luciano Posts: 76
    Agree Boss9...
    I’d hold the generic AG. Those are very rare. Unless You can be certain the path in AW where you are/will be will always be useful for Void or CAIW, then save!
    Best of luck
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I agree with the consensus here. Medusa at 5/65 will help you immensely. However, unless you have a ton of sig stones to pour into Void (and can rank him up fairly high in the process), you may be best off saving your AG for now. Besides, if your goal is to run LOL with Medusa once you get her up, save the AG until you do your first run of LOL and see which class AG you get. By then you may have a chance to get more sig stones to help guide your awakening.

Cheers on the accomplishment!
  • Medusa is worth the 5/65 one hundred percent the generic is a great use on void but its up to prefference hes an amazing champ great damage and one of the best utility champs ever
  • Captain_2goodCaptain_2good Posts: 145
    I appreciate the input y’all. Probably should have mentioned this earlier, but I also have a Mutant and Skill Gem (in case that changes your opinion).
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    I’d give the gem to Void and rank him as high as possible. Without question. Easy choice. He’s one of the best champs in the entire game.
  • ZarakikZarakik Posts: 178
    I have 5/65 Void sig 140 he's great
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Take Void up to 5/65 and use AG.
  • I'd say Void. But wait until you rank him up.

On a side note I almost used mine earlier this months and duped 2 of my options and used a tech gem on my 3rd option that kabam gave us.

Still have my gen gem

Just my 2 cents.
  • BigFnMike93BigFnMike93 Posts: 53
    I’d save the gem and rank either Medusa or cap but that generic gem is precious I’d hold onto it i almost used mine on blade then I pulled a skill gem on Christmas so you never know what you might end up getting in the future I’d hold onto it
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Void