**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

War improvment point deduction for boost

War has become very competitive as it should be.
Because of this I feel true game play should be represented. As such I recommend a point deduction for item usage during war. Suggestion subtract 10% of attack bonus for boost and a flat 100 points deducted per health potion and 200 points per revive used.

Comments

• Options
    BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    No. That’s penalizing players who use certain champs that rely heavily on boosts for certain fights. Corvus being the biggest example, as he’s the “most expensive champion to use in war” per Idelest, and also my own experience. I get what outcome you’re looking for, but I don’t think that’s the right solution.
    I think it would be better to either count boosts toward total item use restrictions, or have a battlegroup or alliance cap on item use including boosts. Keep it at 15 per player, but limit it to 100-120 per battlegroup. That would make it more interesting, force players to use boosts more sparingly for boss and mini boss fights, or risk leaving your mates in a bad spot with a big fight and no items allowed. I know Seatin has also proposed something as well, though I can’t rememver what it is.
    I agree with you that player skill should have more of an impact on the outcome, though I don’t think it’s that little right now anyway, and I really don’t like the idea of being penalized points for boosting or healing.
  • Options
    MurkMurk Posts: 5
    I'm not suggesting a ban on potions or boosts..
    But by the same token did you win or did the boost win
    A line can have 8 to 11 fights if anything 15 boosts is to many that could be one per fight with about 3 boosts to spare.
    That is not player skill. That's boosts doing the work. Can still use them I'm just suggesting a point penalty.