**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

2019 Champion Puzzle

qf6a95caomcg.png

Yessss! The 2019 Champion Mystery Puzzle. Who doesn’t love these. Thank you Kabam, for putting these out at the start of every year. Really amps up the thrills & excitement.

As for who I think it is.... I filled in the blanks in this image.

sgi8o32yasiy.jpeg

I’m obviously not right about everything here, & I’m not confident at all in a lot of my choices. I am however, pretty confident in Mysterio, Dracula & Ronin.

But what are your predictions? Please, do tell!

Comments

• BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,256 ★★★★★
    I would put Adam Warlock where Mar-Vell is and Mar-Vell in Supreme Intelligence’s spot, with Nick Fury between him and Cap Infinity-beard. I hope they would go with Deacon Frost instead of Dracula although I don’t want either one. I’d prefer Jack Russell - Werewolf by Night.
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    I would put Adam Warlock where Mar-Vell is and Mar-Vell in Supreme Intelligence’s spot, with Nick Fury between him and Cap Infinity-beard. I hope they would go with Deacon Frost instead of Dracula although I don’t want either one. I’d prefer Jack Russell - Werewolf by Night.

True, didn't think about Deacon Frost instead of Dracula. Definitely one of the 2 in the spot next Blade. That, or a Kabam original.
    edited January 2019
    Kitty Pryde near Magik with Pyro on the end (Near Rogue)? Wild guess, but we DID have Goldpool last year, so....

I'm leaning towards Wolfsbane & Sunspot because they are both in the upcoming New Mutants movie. Still, could definitely be Kitty or Pyro. I put Mystique on the end mostly out of being biased TBH. She's one of my all time favorite Marvel Characters & would love to see her in-game.
  • W737w7iiwiW737w7iiwi Posts: 74
    How do pop images on the puzzle
  • W737w7iiwiW737w7iiwi Posts: 74
    I would put standard jean grey blue team above Cyclops and then Mr sinister as well
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Possible that where OP has Dracula that it could he Morbius the Living Vampire?
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    W737w7iiwi wrote: »

Nobody answered you here so you start a new thread?

Use photoshop.
  • cUbA_LiBrEcUbA_LiBrE Posts: 1,123 Guardian
    edited January 2019

Use photoshop.

Or GIMP which is free.

I would Agree on Kraven and Mysterio. Down right corner: Galactus as the new big bad? It would be difficult with his hight I think.
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    Looks good but would like to see Sand-man and Apocalypse
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    If havok is indeed one I imagine Polaris is the one next to him. Basically a better magneto champ without buffing him haha.
    Possible that where OP has Dracula that it could he Morbius the Living Vampire?

Possibly, but always thought of Morbius as more Spider-Man related then Blade related. Either way, whether its Dracula, Deacon Frost or Morbius... its almost certainly a vampire of some sort.
    Wayntos wrote: »
    Looks good but would like to see Sand-man and Apocalypse

Sandman would be so dope!

@W737w7iiwi Photoshop. I personally used an app called 'Picsart'. Its available on Android, iOS & PC.
    edited January 2019
    Jestress wrote: »
    30 new champs in 2019? Yowza.

Some are probably not going to be playable... just going to be bosses or unique champs. Like Infinity Thanos, Voodoo Skull, Frank Strange & Hydra Adaptoid.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    26 playable, four non-playable. (1 playable champion every 2 weeks)
  • HermitTheFrogHermitTheFrog Posts: 45
    edited January 2019
    I would probably place Peggy Carter or Dum Dum Dugan next to Cap WW2, but that may not be likely.
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    26 playable, four non-playable. (1 playable champion every 2 weeks)

First two weeks have been special crystals, so that mean max 24 new champs... and they can and have run more crystals in the past as well. So, safe bet is 20 new champs.

Right idea, wrong math. It'd be 25 new, as we're only losing 1 week. Though per the EQ, 2019 hasn't started yet.
  • OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,140 ★★★★
    Where is the OG Punisher anyways?
  • Bomber111Bomber111 Posts: 35
    Remember they usually bring us character related to movies or tv shows. I would anticipate characters from captain marvel, Avengers end game and Spider-Man. Mysterio is the most obvious since he is known. I would anticipate Mar-vell (Jude law) and Talos from captain marvel. Probably the Ronin/Hawkeye character from Endgame. Also maybe Magnum from Spider-Man.

I would expect Doom or Galatucus as a big villain this year too.
  • RedEightRedEight Posts: 43
    edited January 2019
    Man-Thing next to Howard, Baron Zemo next to WW2 Cap, Apocalypse and Sinister between Blue Cyke and Cable, next to magic Def. Sunspot who was teased on that screen from march alongside Emma and Omega Red...
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    cUbA_LiBrE wrote: »

Use photoshop.

Or GIMP which is free.

I would Agree on Kraven and Mysterio. Down right corner: Galactus as the new big bad? It would be difficult with his hight I think.
    Everyone thought Ridley was too big for smash yet look at smash 5. Height does not matter. Galactic could be act 6 boss

• Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    GTFO
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    I really want the whole unknown section to be different skins of Howard the Duck.
    M.O.D.uck
    Ducklops
    Duckphisto
    Duck Cage
    Howard Ragnaduck
    Morningduck
    Hyperduck
    Howard the Venom the Duck
    Spider Howard-Duck Enhanced
    Ghost Duck
    Ducktor Octopus

And of course the central character would be Darkwing Duck (he’s Disney after all).

The possibilities are endless!

Username and post content are an appropriate match.