**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Opinions on Red Skull

Just pulled him as a 5* but don't know much about him in the game. Is he at least a decent champ and is he more of a defender or attacker or just arena fodder?

Comments

• Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I haven’t heard a lick of good about him. I pulled him as a 5* a month ago or so and he just sits on the bench. I suppose you could try to annoy someone by sticking him on defense.
  • Options
    Eviscerator2021Eviscerator2021 Posts: 128
    Bummer to hear that. Oh well I'm not terribly disappointed considering I thought the crystal I opened him from was gonna land on Karnak. Thanks for the reply
  • Options
    I’ve opened 4 of those featured 5* if that’s what you did and I got Karnak x 2, HTD, and Rhino so it could almost always be worse. Except Rhino. He’s always the worst.
  • Options
    Eviscerator2021Eviscerator2021 Posts: 128
    I got RS from a basic. I don't bother with the featured crystals. Too much of a gamble for that extra 5000 shards it costs.
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I mean at least he counters Domino
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I think he's the only champ besides quake where you can ko someone without landing a hit. Just let them hit into your block. Kinda fun
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I pulled him from this featured crystal. He's not good on offense or defense. He has some decent abilities but he just doesn't do enough damage.
  • Options
    6catlsycfqyj.png

Speak of the devil. Thanks a lot 5* shard arena 🙄😒
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    He's pretty trash. Slightly above average attacker.
  • Options
    SassarothSassaroth Posts: 11
    Odd. I have been slaughtering with him with things equal and tougher. Nigh untouchable. What am I doing wrong? Not awaken, just copying the moves the computer used on me.
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
  • Options
    EXODIAYAANEXODIAYAAN Posts: 1
    red skull's ok but he has his uses like when he charges for heavy attack he gets power gain even if it is a bit slow also red skull has a nice special 2 with 5 stacks of shock.Red skulls special 1 refreshes all shocks and stuns opponent.Blocking power drains the opponent and special 3 drains all f opponents power
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

I think he's the only champ besides quake where you can ko someone without landing a hit. Just let them hit into your block. Kinda fun

Void can too.