**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Just for fun... how many...?

WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
How many furies have you stacked up with crossbones?
Me: 8 or 9. No fury mastery

How many armor brakes with Netflix daredevil?
Me: 11 maybe 12

How many bleeds with [insert champ]?

How many [?] with [?]?

Comments

• SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Had 10 furies the other day with Crossbones.

I had 10 bleed with OG Black Panther.
    Max was 26 with Killmonger, but that was using his S3 ability.
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    I figured somebody would mention Killmonger I was going to put in there “not including kill monger” 😂

I had 70+ with KM. Which really surprised me since it’s only supposed to go up to 50. Maybe it just means 50 is the max TOWARDS the ability
    Figured Killmonger was the exception so that's why I mentioned him 2nd.
    Also had 6 Frostbite with Iceman.
  • General__RossGeneral__Ross Posts: 157
    edited January 2019
    14 bleeds with Gwenpool in EQ a few months ago during a stun chain. 37 incinerates with Masacre (RoL WS so didn’t have to worry about S3, just spam S1 and intercept combo to infinity. Sadly he died before I could get any more)
    It’s all rng

Edit: 9 frostbite charges with Iceman, 5 Auras with Meph
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    edited January 2019
    Frostbites a good one. I had 8 earlier today

AA- 11 neurotoxin
    Voodoo- 24 I think. That took awhile in ROL maybe more in the red skull EQ but like most people I used Ronan for almost all of it and didn’t pay attention the one time I used voodoo. Also the boss rush event (I think) where you could melt war machine
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Had 18 incinerate with Masacre (Medusa sp2'd into my block and melted herself).
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I recently had 15 furies with hype. L2 damage was fun
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    I’ve gotten 25 bleeds with carnage once
  • Ben345qBen345q Posts: 168
    30 bleeds with dusa
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Just for fun I put 99 poison on ROL WS. I think that’s the cap.
  • CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
    How many Aftershock charges with quake?

18 is my highest I think
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I’ve gotten 8-9 armor breaks with Spider Gwen.
  • Batman_26_2019Batman_26_2019 Posts: 70
    edited January 2019
    I've had like 15 Bleeds with Archangel, and like 7 Neurotoxins as well, against ROL Winter Soldier, of course

Pre-Deep Wounds mastery by the way
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Once got 25 armor breaks with symbiote spidey.
    Wasn't impressed.😂
  • abhi7215abhi7215 Posts: 23
    7 stacks of regen with scarlet witch
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    48 stacks of incinerate with Masacre.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I think I had 12 furies with 5/65 hype once. Not a ton, but it's hard to stack more because the fight is over at that point.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    10 critical bleeds with domino got an sp2 with 3 critical bleeds then spammed sp1 and they kept on stacking
  • DragonfeiDragonfei Posts: 260 ★★
    11 bleed stacks with Gwenpool while they also had an armor break and two incinerate stacks. Literally watched WS melt, it was fantastic.

3 critical bleed stacks with Domino - ticking for more than 20k a second. Quickest I've ever seen WS die, it was insane, and beautiful.

13 incinerate stacks with Masacre, because that's just stupid amounts of fun.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    @DNA3000 just imagine if you used the proxima synergy.
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    I think I got like 20 armor breaks with Symbiote Spidey.
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    edited January 2019
    WiMak wrote: »
    Frostbites a good one. I had 8 earlier today

AA- 11 neurotoxin
    Voodoo- 24 I think. That took awhile in ROL maybe more in the red skull EQ but like most people I used Ronan for almost all of it and didn’t pay attention the one time I used voodoo. Also the boss rush event (I think) where you could melt war machine

I've had the exact same amount of frostbite and neuros.

I was able to stack 48 spirit venom with voodoo. I think it was War machine, he activated multiple empty clips and voodoo converted everything into venom. That fight lasted about 12 seconds.