**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

What level am I

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
I really don’t know. I have done uncollected 5 months in a row. The way you release content I’m not sure what level I am. These latest trial show me I don’t even know where I’m at. I used what seemed perfect characters for this mission. I was wrong.

I know I am not variant level.
I am clearly uncollected.
Seems I’m not epic monthly
I tried maze and gave up immediately

Will there be a place for people like me. (Not a whale maybe a dolphin)

The best content is beyond me and the other content is junk.

Remember us kabam.

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    You quit the game, you give up on uncollected maps, and you do them five months in a row. Are you the Horde?
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    That is a weird spot to be. How's your roster?

I'm in a similar boat. But then again I'm still running 4*s so we'll see when I get a stronger roster and more knowledge/skills by then.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    You are level 10 confused.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
    If you're a dolphin then I'm a tuna fish

I am Anchovy then.
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    winterthur wrote: »

I am Anchovy then.

And I'm a Swedish pickled Herring...
  • Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    winterthur wrote: »

I am Anchovy then.

And I'm a Swedish pickled Herring...

And I must most obviously be a Cheesefish’s whiskers, if what you say is valid.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    This can happen also when there's a gap between your skill and your roster.

If you look closely on the forums there are summoners who claim "easy" on everything. Usually those same summoners are using at least an r5 5* or two if not more. Someone with the same skill level who hasn't pulled a decent 5* or that one 5* needed for the quest is stuck using 4* which can be SIGNIFICANTLY harder since the fight is much longer leaving more room for error.
    Build the roster and be smart about rank ups. Horde resources so you can take that 5* all the way when you pull the right one.
    This is not just a game of fighting skills but also of having and choosing the right champions a lot of times.