**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

How did you find MCoC

2»

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    My uncle, my friend and I had all linked up in Clash of Clans, and spoke regularly. Clash was getting a little stale at the time and a little grindy so we looked for another game. It took some convincing but my uncle got us into mcoc. It all went downhill from there.
  • Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    Recommended by a friend who stopped playing when he got 6* cable :neutral:
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    I passed through the seven levels of the Candy Cane forest, through the sea of swirly-twirly gum drops, and then I walked through the Lincoln Tunnel
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    Got an ad in insta during infinity war release as I was excited about infinity war I downloaded it
  • GargiGargi Posts: 1
    I found this game on transformers fof when i searched for more of your games
  • mdm_mimdm_mi Posts: 45
    Watching YouTube channel “New Rockstars” about Thor Ragnarok movie, they mentioned the MCOC app and the contest of champions. Then I searched and downloaded the app.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    found a piece of paper of the game ad in a trash can, who knew ?
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    I had started with God's of Rome and when I went to update it at the play store this was recommended. Being a marvel fan, I just had to download it, and it was the most fun game I had played. Still miss those old days.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,722 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Sorry on double post.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,722 ★★★★★
    I was searching for games categorised under Editor's Choice (Play Store) and found this.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    At a job previous to this, I had a coworker show me it! :)

Was the coworker kabam miike? 🤔
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    edited January 2019
    I had Mk X in my phone and after some time it got boring so i've looked into the playstore for similar games and there i saw this game and thought why not so i've downloaded it( that was 2016 and backl then i used to play for a month and then take breaks of 2-3 moths from playing until September 2017 when i started playing seriously on a new account and since then the longest break i had was a week)
  • just saw it in the playstore.
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    Same found it from pungence shes he first did vids on it then quit then came back after like 2 years
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    I was in the hospital with pneumonia for almost a week. I was bored and all I had was my phone and the TV while I was laying in bed. I found it on the app store and needless to say, I was hooked. It made my stay feel like it went by just a little faster. Let me tell you, a hospital bed is a horrible way to spend a week of your life and the little things really help.
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    I played other kabam game but game destroyed so I downloaded this one from kabam lol
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Saw an ad on YouTube. Thought it looked kinda neat, so I gave it a go. Best choice I ever made on the internet.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    It kept popping up on my FB feed.

I was, "No! Will not do it."

"Ok, fine. I'll try it."

"FML"
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I legitmately don't remember