**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* Red Skull vs 5* Sentinel

bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
I have a 4* Sentinel maxed out as well.

Which of these 5* should I rank 3 (neither are duped)?

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,153 ★★★★★
    Sentinel is one of my favorite champs. I had the same dilemma in terms of having a maxed 4-star and then pulling a 5-star, so now I have both ranked up -- one for AQ and one for questing.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    I took an unduped Sentinel to Rank 4 and didn't regret it. Great DOT attacker, double immunities, and is a decent defender!

I awakened him now, and he's even better, but didn't need to be for you to get some great use out of him!

So you are telling me that Redskull is Trash
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Sentinnel is all rounder champ dear
    He even regenerate health by doing two sp3
    Immunities are built in
    And on 100 charges his normal hits are unbearable
    He's a monster for mutants and specifically for IMIW as he inflict shock on heavies
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    I took an unduped Sentinel to Rank 4 and didn't regret it. Great DOT attacker, double immunities, and is a decent defender!

I awakened him now, and he's even better, but didn't need to be for you to get some great use out of him!

Thanks Mike
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Sentinel all the way! Definitely my favourite tech champion at the moment. I even ranked him up to 4/55 over Stark Spidey (I already have SS at 5/50 so). To start things off, he’s just the ultimate tank. Second, his DOT is based around debuffs that very few champs are immune to (as opposed to bleed and poison). Plus double immunities are always nice.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Sentinel. No Brainer.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    I mean, it could be an 4* Sentinel and I would still choose him over an 5* RS lol.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I pulled Red Skull from the featured crystal. He's fun to play. It's a shame he isn't good lol. Definitely Sentinel
  • MarvelBoy2009MarvelBoy2009 Posts: 28
    I don’t have red skull at the moment so I choose sentinel by default
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    Out of curiosity, would anyone rank Red Skull if they had synergy champs to go with him? Sabretooth and CAWW2 have good synergies with him, I think; whereas no-one has any synergies with Sentinel.
  • FelganosFelganos Posts: 259 ★★

Could we ever get a look at your roster? We don't need to see your profile, I just think it would be cool to see what champions are thriving in the roster of Kabam Miike... XD
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    I pulled a RS and am disappointed with him. I just haven't found any good content for him yet