**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No glory after AQ

I've been participating in AQ for the past two weeks with no glory received even though other alliance members have them.

Device and Version: Samsung S9

Device Operating System: Android 8

Mobile Carrier: O2

Cellular or WiFi: Both

Game Version Installed: 21.1.1

Game Mode: Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance

Description of the Issue: Same as above, haven't received glory in over 2 weeks even after participating in AQ every other day

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Do you get any of the rewards at the end? not the daily but the AQ cycle rewards?
  • Yeah I do. Could it be some maps give them and others don't?
  • Several of us in our alliance haven’t gotten glory after AQ closes out, any idea what’s causing the issue?
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi,

If you believe you did not receive rewards you should have, please reach out to our support team directly as they are better equipped to look at your account and investigate the situation. You can reach them by going to the "Support" link after clicking the gear icon in game. Make sure to include exactly the date of the quest and what you believe is missing so that it will help their investigation.
  • Hi Lyra,

Will do. I got glory on a previous AQ since posting this but have missed out again since the last AQ ended yesterday.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    @GhstWhoWalks Remember glory doesn't come out daily. only at the end of the full cycle.
  • Understood, but since my alliance has received, I have not