Who gets generic gem and r5?

Who gets generic gem and r5? 57 votes

Archangel
10%
Spity68ZombieZeddBonesjuniorOrangieDonDudu2809ChampSlayer 6 votes
Omega Red
36%
danielmaththetaman23DrZolaLvernon15Sixshot1Hammerbro_64Melkerlannero85_widerecieverCharlie_SceneChampioncriticThe_red_EclipsecrystaldsmithColinwhitworth69PikoluProf_SpoodermannRehan010_Beta1909GodslayerBlaynemrcyrcleDarth_Semz 21 votes
Stark Spidey
24%
Hort4TheVyrusHilldarLeo_ruGamerTGustavo20xXpenMaldroit2Creeper_Man_81SDPMelDanBanajkcjmijiTomstar124Thanos_Car 14 votes
Ghost
17%
ScholiaJohn757AleorRockypantherxWoogieboogieLordNeoWakanda4Ever278GritabitKabam ZenTiger360 10 votes
Domino
8%
PaytoPlayGhostboytjieLostReplica23Ekbizzell2Welderofortune2 5 votes
Killmonger
1%
Stagedear85 1 vote

Comments

  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 1,674 ★★★★
    Omega Red
    AA is ****, SS isn't worth a gem or r5 since you have ghost who's just a better version of him. But omega needs the dupe the most, ghost is the best champ. Those are the 2 real options IMO.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 1,230 ★★★
    Omega Red
    Good choice to have...
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 474 ★★
    Omega Red
    Man, I wish I had this debacle. Awesome choices
  • GritabitGritabit Posts: 46
    Ghost
    danielmath wrote: »
    omega needs the dupe the most, ghost is the best champ. Those are the 2 real options IMO.

    Agree with this. I would give the gem to Omega, but I'd still say that Ghost should be R5. There's just too much that can be done with her
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,776 ★★★★
    4 or 5*?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 3,786 ★★★★★
    edited January 4
    Omega Red
    danielmath wrote: »
    AA is ****, SS isn't worth a gem or r5 since you have ghost who's just a better version of him. But omega needs the dupe the most, ghost is the best champ. Those are the 2 real options IMO.

    *glances over Domino and KM*

    Agreed tho. Dom Ghost and OR for r5 choices (gem to OR definitely)
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 643 ★★
    Ghost
    Omega Red is trash without awakening so he needs it most but personally I would R5 Ghost or Starky. Ghost has many nice utilities, awesome damage and unblockable specials with guaranteed crits. Take a look at pandamanpete he hit almost 200 k with her no boosts active.
  • OrangieOrangie Posts: 76
    Archangel
    I’m trying to figure out why people favor red over AA. AA simply beasts all the epic/uncollected content for me with his sig that shuts down annoying nodes
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 643 ★★
    Ghost
    Orangie wrote: »
    I’m trying to figure out why people favor red over AA. AA simply beasts all the epic/uncollected content for me with his sig that shuts down annoying nodes

    Didn’t notice the AA was there but in that case AA deserves the awakening gem more
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Stark Spidey
    Spidey no question. Play Ghost, and make sure you love her before you rank 5, or you are setting yourself up for potential disappointment. Spidey is just flat out better than Domino all-around in my opinion. Spidey can be Spidey all by himself. Ghost will take up your entire team with synergies. I love her though. Don’t get me wrong. Omega has some nice tools, but one thing that bothers me is he requires you to be very aggressive. For some this works. For me it is a bit difficult for my preferred play style. Spidey is also the best option for LOL out of all of them. Just the Miles synergy alone gives you infinite parries.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Stark Spidey
    Domino also only really needs the gem on defense. AA needs a gem, but not a generic, and not rank 5. He’s too situational.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    edited January 5
    Stark Spidey
    Tiger360 wrote: »
    Omega Red is trash without awakening so he needs it most but personally I would R5 Ghost or Starky. Ghost has many nice utilities, awesome damage and unblockable specials with guaranteed crits. Take a look at pandamanpete he hit almost 200 k with her no boosts active.


    This is my point. Ghost does NOT have unblockable specials (This requires Wasp), Nor guaranteed multiple crits on L2. You need the skill to make it happen.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    edited January 5
    Stark Spidey
    Tiger360 wrote: »
    Orangie wrote: »
    I’m trying to figure out why people favor red over AA. AA simply beasts all the epic/uncollected content for me with his sig that shuts down annoying nodes

    Didn’t notice the AA was there but in that case AA deserves the awakening gem more


    Because AA is shut down by bleed and poison immune champs. Omega isn’t.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    edited January 5
    Stark Spidey
    I’m not trying to be mean, but I have 5* Omega, Domino, Spidey, and Ghost...and you guys don’t seem to have much knowledge about actually playing them.

    Ghost is not “just a better version” of Spidey. They are very different in playstyle and abilities.

    One example: Ghost requires suicides for one to reach her potential. Spidey doesn’t want to go anywhere near suicides in longer quests.
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 632 ★★★
    Stark Spidey
    R5 stark spidey, but save the generic gem.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,327 ★★★★★
    Awaken omega red and r5 domino
Sign In or Register to comment.