**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

T5b arena

We need a t5b arena. I’d grind the hell out of it

Comments

• skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    Agreed, or they could add a few more milestones with t5 shards to the t4 basic arena. Also need a 5* basic arena
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    and a t2a arena.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Whoa now guys...let’s not kill us with arenas...

Make one arena every Sunday for t5bc and t2a shards.
    Add in 5* basic arena.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Update the Class Cat Arena to include a either Glory crystals or an actual class cat crystal for maximum milestones.

Update the T4B arena to be a T5B arena that includes the 2 full T4Bs along with T5B shards at maximum milestone.

These updates should keep higher players playing arenas, without adding extra arenas.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    t2a arena definitely needs to happen. Not sure about t5b. Maybe 1/4 t5b arena every 2 weeks and a t2a arena every 10 days. If you could get a t5b every week and a t2a every week, you would overflow with t5b faster than you could use it (because the lack of t2a).
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    There is no way they should give a full t5b or t2a from any single cata arena.

That said, i could see a new 2mil milestone for the alpha arena that gave 12000 t2a shards. 3 arenas, or 27 days, for 1 full t2a.

(I also feel 100% UC + master EQ should give enough shards to give a full t2a, instead of the less than half we currently get)

I could see a new 2.5mil milestone for the basic arena that gave 3000 t5b shards. 3 arenas, or 27 days, for 9k shards, same as 100% UC.

Finally, a new 3mil milestone for the class arena that gives a full t4cc.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    dkatryl wrote: »
    That said, i could see a new 2mil milestone for the alpha arena that gave 12000 t2a shards. 3 arenas, or 27 days, for 1 full t2a.

That seems unlikely to me. Speaking as someone that virtually always maxes that arena to stock up on T1A that's a relatively huge reward for relatively little effort.
  • Kevin110Kevin110 Posts: 69
    Seems like a good solution to lack of t5b would be more opportunities to earn them like arena
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    How about adding T5b shards to the T4b arena milestones?
  • Kevin110Kevin110 Posts: 69
    I’d be all over that
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★

How about adding T5b shards to the T4b arena milestones?

Starting at 3M points you can get 3600 T5B shards up to 4M points for 7200 T5B shards.

Or make it 3 days then 5M for 9600 shards and last at 6M for 12,000 shards.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Forum thread from January....rise from your grave!