**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Post Your Road to Greatness Pulls Here!

Comments

• TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    captain marvel... plz buff her
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★

I hope she does..I got her duped as a 5*
  • silver_dragonsilver_dragon Posts: 15

Hope they do buff her as she was my pull from the 5* crystal.
  • FIRST GOT 5STAR DOMINO THEN GHOST AND FROM THE RTG ARENA... I GOT VOODOO. However, im expecting iron fist as my first 6star cause my luck might have pretty much ended😭
  • 5 star blade as first 5 star
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    I got red skull, is he any good
  • Lpirnie5321Lpirnie5321 Posts: 113
    edited January 2019
    Magik, but pulled a 5* Dr Voodoo the day before. I’m pleased with it.
  • Shamanriver77Shamanriver77 Posts: 78
    uvfg7hn35qlg.jpg
    I got red hulk well chuffed
  • LogarooLogaroo Posts: 100
    Gambit with the first bit of shards. Then karnak once I finished it. Considering my champ pulls this is par for the course.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Ebbi23987 wrote: »
    FIRST GOT 5STAR DOMINO THEN GHOST AND FROM THE RTG ARENA... I GOT VOODOO. However, im expecting iron fist as my first 6star cause my luck might have pretty much ended😭

Dude you just pulled 2 of the 3 champs I am looking to get the most, please give these to me. lol.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    hstgbxy78ufd.jpg

Just in time for my mutant awakening gem which I got for Christmas.

I got a mutant awakening gem for Christmas as well. I had to choose between Archangel and Goldpool. Guess who I chose?
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Firat dupeoxpvvata9fiy.jpeg
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Pretty darn good. kam558sd5oqb.png
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    diyh7nhhvl3b.jpg
  • SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    Got more sig levels on my 5 star blade,did not really need though.
  • SolvseusSolvseus Posts: 77
    Kamala Khan.

I almost quit the game right there.
  • Spidey983Spidey983 Posts: 93
    I pulled omega red from a featured. So I'm pretty happy about that 😁.
  • Will call myself lucky since its my favourite champ and my first r4. He is also my first ever duped 5* 0jrizl9mk15y.png
  • l94w3hnft5ff.png
    My 2nd 5 star of 2019, 1st was Ant-Man...much oof
  • DOA40DOA40 Posts: 94
    I didn’t realize that this Arena was going on, so I missed doing the first one. But, I already had enough shards to open a Crystal and managed to awaken my 5* Bishop as my first 5* of 2019.

This time, I did the Arena and got a 5* Omega Red. Not great pulls, but pulls none the less.
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    mh6rcre5rk4c.png
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    6x23cgcw2e3c.png
    First Featured.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    DOA40 wrote: »
    I didn’t realize that this Arena was going on, so I missed doing the first one. But, I already had enough shards to open a Crystal and managed to awaken my 5* Bishop as my first 5* of 2019.

This time, I did the Arena and got a 5* Omega Red. Not great pulls, but pulls none the less.
    How's Omega Red not good?
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    i cant do it done have the 2 stars
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    rtlszcut20v5.png
  • KumbieKumbie Posts: 62
    got a red cyclops who landed between corvus and omega red. :(
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★
    65rcsgogpmlm.jpeg

Very happy!! Heard he needs a dupe though?
  • Metal8989Metal8989 Posts: 51
    Super unlucky whole month of December and my first 5⭐️ pulls of 2019 are more worst, whats coming in future i even pulled a Kamala in 4⭐️ first time, i pulled 6* Drax of Trash last week of December 2018, that was my first evee 6*

Well its a game sometimes RnG is in your favor sometimes its not, eveeyone just enjoy the game its still awesome if u dont pull good champs.

tdhhm3npxdnl.png