**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champion buffs for 2019

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
Last year we had Red Hulk and Luke Cage buffs and now they are as amazing as ever. Not to mention Carnage and Venom got a revamp are an absolute blast. So, Which champs would you like to see buffed in 2019?

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    OG DD, Magneto, Colossus, Jane.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Sentry (he’s not the worst but should be better), Loki, both magnetos
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    She hulk and hulkbuster
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Captain Marvel for sure since her movie is coming in March. It would be the perfect time to buff her
  • Iron man and hulkbuster would be nice
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Buff Redskull
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    I wanna see a year of the hulk champions
    Improve fixit, hulkbuster, hulk (not as much but he’s still kinda meh), she-hulk, abom

If the mutant direction is taken, the magnetos, xpool, colossus

There’s plenty more, but those are the top of my list
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Both Magneto, groot, joe fixit, colossus, karnak, spider gwen, she hulk and kamala
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Redo the core avengers. Iron man, Cap, Hulkbuster, Superior Iron Man (still tony stark). And also fix the core X-Men, Colossus, Cyclops, Magneto, Deadpool X, Beast maybe. It sucks i can’t play with Deadpool X Force because I like Deadpool. I don’t like him enough to play his awful character tho
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    She-Hulk, Abomination, War Machine, Groot, Iron Man, Superior Iron Man, Iron Patriot, Hulkbuster (!!!), Spider-Man (Classic), Spider-Man (Miles Morales) and Spider-Gwen. MANY more champs besides them need to be buffed though... just my priorities.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Magneto and Storm