**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How did you find MCoC

2»

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    My uncle, my friend and I had all linked up in Clash of Clans, and spoke regularly. Clash was getting a little stale at the time and a little grindy so we looked for another game. It took some convincing but my uncle got us into mcoc. It all went downhill from there.
  • Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    Recommended by a friend who stopped playing when he got 6* cable :neutral:
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    I passed through the seven levels of the Candy Cane forest, through the sea of swirly-twirly gum drops, and then I walked through the Lincoln Tunnel
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    Got an ad in insta during infinity war release as I was excited about infinity war I downloaded it
  • GargiGargi Posts: 1
    I found this game on transformers fof when i searched for more of your games
  • mdm_mimdm_mi Posts: 45
    Watching YouTube channel “New Rockstars” about Thor Ragnarok movie, they mentioned the MCOC app and the contest of champions. Then I searched and downloaded the app.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    found a piece of paper of the game ad in a trash can, who knew ?
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    I had started with God's of Rome and when I went to update it at the play store this was recommended. Being a marvel fan, I just had to download it, and it was the most fun game I had played. Still miss those old days.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,732 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Sorry on double post.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,732 ★★★★★
    I was searching for games categorised under Editor's Choice (Play Store) and found this.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    At a job previous to this, I had a coworker show me it! :)

Was the coworker kabam miike? 🤔
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    edited January 2019
    I had Mk X in my phone and after some time it got boring so i've looked into the playstore for similar games and there i saw this game and thought why not so i've downloaded it( that was 2016 and backl then i used to play for a month and then take breaks of 2-3 moths from playing until September 2017 when i started playing seriously on a new account and since then the longest break i had was a week)
  • just saw it in the playstore.
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    Same found it from pungence shes he first did vids on it then quit then came back after like 2 years
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    I was in the hospital with pneumonia for almost a week. I was bored and all I had was my phone and the TV while I was laying in bed. I found it on the app store and needless to say, I was hooked. It made my stay feel like it went by just a little faster. Let me tell you, a hospital bed is a horrible way to spend a week of your life and the little things really help.
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    I played other kabam game but game destroyed so I downloaded this one from kabam lol
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Saw an ad on YouTube. Thought it looked kinda neat, so I gave it a go. Best choice I ever made on the internet.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    It kept popping up on my FB feed.

I was, "No! Will not do it."

"Ok, fine. I'll try it."

"FML"
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I legitmately don't remember