**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Mystic champions?

Will we be getting a new mystic champion anytime soon? It's been a while, I think MEPHISTO and MORNINGSTAR were the most recent.

Comments

• Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Drake2078 wrote: »
    Will we be getting a new mystic champion anytime soon? It's been a while, I think MEPHISTO and MORNINGSTAR were the most recent.
    I don’t remember the most recent ones but I’m pretty sure it weren’t those 2 lol
  • NamelessoneNamelessone Posts: 15
    Symbiot suprem
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Symbiod supreme
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Literally sitting on so many mystic stones gems and rank up material. need mystic bad
  • GritabitGritabit Posts: 46
    Symbiote Supreme is the most recent mystic champ, and he is not yet in the basic pool. Only mystic champ of 2018
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Yup. Only mystic in 2018 was sym supreme

It was the same with modok being the only science in 2017. I’m sure it’ll turn around for the class this year
  • bpunk88bpunk88 Posts: 184 ★★★
    They also released Doctor Strange as a 5 star.. not a new champion, but new variation. Not a new champ, but it did happen
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    @ 3:24 Gabe from NYCC this year.

https://youtu.be/bmrSZa0PKPc?t=3m24s
  • GritabitGritabit Posts: 46
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    @ 3:24 Gabe from NYCC this year.

https://youtu.be/bmrSZa0PKPc?t=3m47s

@ 3:47 2019 Mystic hype train
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    I would love to see a new infinity wars version of Scarlett Witch.
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    Drake2078 wrote: »
    I would love to see a new infinity wars version of Scarlett Witch.
    No need to change perfection. Maybe a 5* version though
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    Need White Tiger, Sister Grim, Captain Britain, Shaman, Black Knight, Colleen Wing and Shang Chi.
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    There actually was a Marvel NOW! version of Doctor Strange and an Ultimate version of Scarlet Witch. But both of them only were available as bosses i think. Hopefully they will get added again like Red Skull.