**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The Darkhawk issue is one of integrity.

Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
edited January 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hey @Kabam Miike

In case you and your "team" are unaware. The game doesn't have to crash for it to be unplayable.

I have a Moto g6 play and everytime Darkhawk moves the games slows and lays to an unplayable level.

I wanted to try to push through on master for 100 percent exploration for the rewards and it's not possible.

I went through 400 units in revives before finally giving up before I broke my phone in anger.

It's shameful man.

From one man to another its freaking shameful that you guys put out a broken character and collect $$$$$$$ off of it.

I know if I was you and your team. I couldn't live with that.

But thats just me.

Comments

• HalleyHalley Posts: 384 ★★
    Me too, 76% done & stop before breaking my phone & spend more, just leave it there bro, wait for next month event, play act 5 & others instead.
    Not too bad for this time 'cause we still have 2* arena for a whole 5* champ, and Trial of fire etc.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    Hey @Kabam Miike

In case you and your "team" are unaware. The game doesn't have to crash for it to be unplayable.

I have a Moto g6 play and everytime Darkhawk moves the games slows and lays to an unplayable level.

I wanted to try to push through on master for 100 percent exploration for the rewards and it's not possible.

I went through 400 units in revives before finally giving up before I broke my phone in anger.

It's shameful man.

From one man to another its freaking shameful that you guys put out a broken character and collect $$$$$$$ off of it.

But thats just me.

If you read all the previous thomes published on this board and others like it regarding the memory drag that fight has on devices, plus the subsequent release of a fix which may or may not have worked, you have no one but yourself to blame for continually attempting to work something your device can't handle. You broke your phone because you have anger issues. If you had any sense you'd have stopped at 3 revives before getting to 10. Also, Miike works for a company, it's not "his" team, anymore that whoever employs (or doesn't employ) you aren't "your" team.
    Blow off steam on the boards, tough guy. Just don't break your phone and blame some silly game. Live with that, "man."
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Hey @Kabam Miike

It's shameful man.

But thats just me.

If you read all the previous thomes published on this board and others like it regarding the memory drag that fight has on devices, plus the subsequent release of a fix which may or may not have worked, you have no one but yourself to blame for continually attempting to work something your device can't handle. You broke your phone because you have anger issues. If you had any sense you'd have stopped at 3 revives before getting to 10. Also, Miike works for a company, it's not "his" team, anymore that whoever employs (or doesn't employ) you aren't "your" team.
    Blow off steam on the boards, tough guy. Just don't break your phone and blame some silly game. Live with that, "man."

Umm I never said I broke my phone.

But thanks.
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Halley wrote: »
    Me too, 76% done & stop before breaking my phone & spend more, just leave it there bro, wait for next month event, play act 5 & others instead.
    Not too bad for this time 'cause we still have 2* arena for a whole 5* champ, and Trial of fire etc.

You are right my man.

Giving up those six star shards is the toughest part
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    edited January 2019
    My question is why didnt you do it almost a month ago even with the lag you would have at least some time to get used to it
  • TheeWolverineTheeWolverine Posts: 77
    And go ahead and delete!
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    edited January 2019
    Meh it worked fine for me
  • Hey guys, there's already an active discussion taking place HERE, where others have reported performance issues when fighting against this Champion. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.