**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Post Your Road to Greatness Pulls Here!

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Got kingpin.

And pulled she hulk on my alt :(
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    xynucpex41be.jpg
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited January 2019
    I duped my Jane Foster!

Pic’s or it didn’t happen 😇

Still haven’t opened mine, hoping for a gwenpool dupe though.
  • Akarsh383Akarsh383 Posts: 76
    My luck in December was awesome pulled Hyperion and stark Spidey. But then it went downhill with rulk (he is good but I already have quake and cap iw) then beast then Ultron. All I want is an iceman. I love using him and he will be very useful for my aw path
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Proxima Midnight...

Good that I’ve got a new champ as my last 3 out of 4 were dupes
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    I duped my Jane Foster!

At least when you scream "nooo" in the office everyone else understands. Me I'm like " sorry everyone stubbed my toe"
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    dxsjfafsnvbd.png
    Got back my 2 star Cap WW2 from one collector crystal, 2 star Dormammu in the final one and this bad boy.
  • Fighter092Fighter092 Posts: 128
    I got ghost rider, and she hulk
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    I was feeling lucky and went with a Featured, hoping I could get someone worth using either a tech or mutant gem on......

Pulled Netflix DD :-(
  • Ben93Ben93 Posts: 71
    After getting 5* Killmonger with the first 500 shards, I got a wonderful Hulkbuster as my 8th 5* :(. But it's still a 5* for the arenas and to get better rewards in the dungeons.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    9yk7c8vcmzw0.jpg

Considering I have 9 5* and almost all of them are trash, what are the odds?
  • is gwenpool unduped a good pull still ?
    hell yeaa
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    3rmcn5ckzyww.png
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    I'm on a roll.

Drax and Colossus.
  • SDAATRSDAATR Posts: 70
    Pretty happy! And i have a tech 5* AG from new year gift so even better ... Also got a 5* Mephisto .... Opened the same dayh4ttb3bcwp29.png
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Old man logan
  • Noneed2nvNoneed2nv Posts: 58
    awgwyzdceoub.png
    Not complaining because could have been worse. I just didn’t want another tech champ as the pull immediately before was SL and I just used all tech resources to 5/65 Stark Spidey. Future AW defender I guess.
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    9hd3dx76aymf.jpeg

I got another 5* thanks to road to greatness. At least it's not colossus.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I got a groot. My 5 star roster is now PM, IP, KK, and groot
  • DOA40DOA40 Posts: 94
    ẞlооd wrote: »
    DOA40 wrote: »
    I didn’t realize that this Arena was going on, so I missed doing the first one. But, I already had enough shards to open a Crystal and managed to awaken my 5* Bishop as my first 5* of 2019.

This time, I did the Arena and got a 5* Omega Red. Not great pulls, but pulls none the less.
    How's Omega Red not good?

Mainly because I have never had him to play with him and judge upon whether he’s good or not. Once I can level and rank him up, my opinion might change on his viability.

• gohard123gohard123 Posts: 996 ★★★
    I duped my Jane Foster!

Its okay to feel sad
  • edricedric Posts: 59
    edited January 2019
    uxrox83dmcf4.jpg
    Hype
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Welp.

Colossus.
    Drax.

And now this guy:
    qltcdly1y64h.png

FML
  • edricedric Posts: 59
    edited January 2019
    So....I got Loki....anyone got tips? Im on the fence about him. Since this is kind of deciding if I quit or not, just give me the pros. Although I did say I would stay if it wasn't a generic Batman style fighting champ, I just want to know if he's worth the commitment

Loki has buff steal ability, making him fun to play against any champ
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    i pulled ghost! after pulling kamala on my last crystal its fun to see a polar opposite!
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    Duped King Groot my amazing luck continues in 2019 :s
  • BlastmasterBlastmaster Posts: 33

msyy4i548x0g.png
    I got my first 6 star shards... last month thanks to the 5star shards I got stark spidey.