**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The best 300 units I have spent.

Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
25lv5fnkks0y.png

Glad I got that over with. I’m officially uncollected!
Spent 300 units just like people said I would. Sabretooth with km and 10 furies(I got 6 persistent charges) was a beast against collector he did 75% of the damage.
He wasn’t hard, just expensive.

Team I used
i37h49pqy96b.png

I thank the forums for helping me through this game! And the community obviously.

Comments

• KickNatherinaKickNatherina Posts: 157
    Wow! You beat it with this team, and here I am with a bunch of stronger champions that I should be able to beat it with. I’m on 5.2.4 right now and i’m on the struggle bus.

Congrats on the uncollected!

I’m gonna go practice getting gud.
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    Wow! You beat it with this team, and here I am with a bunch of stronger champions that I should be able to beat it with. I’m on 5.2.4 right now and i’m on the struggle bus.

Congrats on the uncollected!

I’m gonna go practice getting gud.

Good luck! Since I had sabretooth and km I easily got through masochism mission. So it’s about right champs rather skills.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    Was sabertooth with km synergy able to parry collector?

Congratz btw :)
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    edited January 2019
    DoctorJ wrote: »
    Was sabertooth with km synergy able to parry collector?

Congratz btw :)
    Thanks. Yes I was able to parry collector. Honestly intercepting was easy due to the aggressive nature of collector
  • Noneed2nvNoneed2nv Posts: 58
    Congrats on becoming uncollected
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Congrats
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    Going in with this team must have been tough. Congrats.
  • FitzFitz Posts: 14
    Nice job! Quite an accomplishment with that team