**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is this enough to beat 5.4.6?

TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
edited January 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Roster: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/114934/5-3-4-hyperion#latest
I was thinking MS for path clearing(resistor path), but is a 3/45 starky and 5/50 blade(3* GR for synergy) enough for ultron?
Also, should i bring in AA for the 5th spot in my team?(could be used as backup for path clearing but useless against boss)

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Or should i try using loki?
  • Jridenhour_3Jridenhour_3 Posts: 348 ★★
    If u have medusa u can one shot Ultron pretty easy. I did MM sp1 once I got to it an ran right thru Ultron. I've heard Loki works but never tried him
  • Jridenhour_3Jridenhour_3 Posts: 348 ★★
    Just got to get armor shatter an stops all of ultrons abilities
  • Swimmer15Swimmer15 Posts: 118
    Yes, but im not sure just how well blade works on Ultron (i didnt have when i beat him) but, I do know he works. Think you still have to avoid perry. id try with team you have, bring Hyp or other poison immune for Abomination. Then if have trouble use Loki.
    If u have medusa u can one shot Ultron pretty easy. I did MM sp1 once I got to it an ran right thru Ultron. I've heard Loki works but never tried him

Don't have medusa yet unfortunately
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Loki works but it’s definitely not a gimme fight. Just make sure not to parry him when he has dormant power gain buff. Watch his evade towards the end of your second combo. Get to sp3; then parry and beat away. Heavy to refresh cursed. It sounds easy but can be tricky
    edited January 2019
    Just finished it using blade mostly

Here's what i got from the completion rewards
    72hft5ga3v31.png
    Awakened him with the free 5* AG from kabam
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    I used a 3/45 aa to clear the paths to ultron so yes. Bring your aa. Blade does work, I did it with a 4* r2 medusa.
    Yeah i tried morningstar for resistor path but died at abom from poison so i switched to vigor path instead and used AA(void for nebula)