**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Today’s trial

Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
Was doing today’s trial and an iceman completely wrecked my team literally did about 20k unavoidable damage seems a bit unfair but just saying this for people to bring a coldsnap Immune as you can’t really tank the damage

Comments

• OrangieOrangie Posts: 76
    Yeah got ice man and meph, both were so ridiculous especially since couldn’t evade or regen without giving them full power
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    I’ve had one day I didn’t have to use pots. This wasn’t it.

Dr. Zola
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    I brought an 5/65 Sparky and Coldsnap took 60% freaking percent of my health but managed to defeat him. that's like 15k (almost) unavoidable damage right there. Or you bring an coldsnap immune, a 5/65 champ or you'll have a really hard time with this match.

Mephisto can be countered by Red Hulk, Mephisto or Ice-Man (there may be more I am not aware of) though.
  • HeretodieHeretodie Posts: 126
    Mephisto/Iceman/Morningstar for a line up....
    And I have IMIW for Iceman and MS if he can keep his armour up.... blade or bust today.
  • HeretodieHeretodie Posts: 126

Alpha07 wrote: »
    I brought an 5/65 Sparky and Coldsnap took 60% freaking percent of my health but managed to defeat him. that's like 15k (almost) unavoidable damage right there. Or you bring an coldsnap immune, a 5/65 champ or you'll have a really hard time with this match.

Mephisto can be countered by Red Hulk, Mephisto or Ice-Man (there may be more I am not aware of) though.

Blade/Rulk/Iceman/Void/Mephisto those are the counters currently.

• SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Heretodie wrote: »
    Alpha07 wrote: »

Blade/Rulk/Iceman/Void/Mephisto those are the counters currently.

Emma for Iceman. Void is the Mephisto killer.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Only problem is not a lot of people have Emma Corvus will have to be played skillfully as constant spite and redoubled determination Sabre will never be able to get his perma furies due to burden of might
  • I accidentally did expert today instead of epic. I wasn’t to upset over it honestly. Expert was a breeze.
  • sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178
    Yeah you need a tanky r4/six star or an r5 to stand a chance
  • JbwildeJbwilde Posts: 55
    I took a 5* R5 Sparky against iceman I’ll be honest he ripped me up it was unfair.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    I got me a Mordo Rogue and someone else I can’t remember. Nothing tricky.