**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How is it possible????

RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
Over the last two arena runs i have cracked 12 ????? 2 star yellowjackets one right after another????? Something is wrong with this picture! Or is it the phc there os something wrong with?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,758 ★★★★★
    Picture?
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Ultimately it doesn't matter what 2 cracks cause all of my 2s are at level 99 special. So whoever cracks gives me 110 shards but seeing him pop over and over adds to the disturbing sense of repetition already present in this game....
    No no pictures...just one crystal at a time over the past few days. Wasn't till his fifth appearance i started keepimg count. 12 total from 6 arenas over the last 5 days.
    I did get 1 4 star storm out of the batch.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    That's not really a lot.
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    o5utx9f56zs3.jpg

My best RNG
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    Who is the guy here grounded wisdom that always says rng Lol. Ya right. You trust Kabam programmers to be truly random
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    The RNGenie works in mysterious ways. I have two accounts with 17 5-star champs on each, and eight of them are the same champ.
    It just felt like a reality loop. I actually cracked 2 at once. Usually i crack 1 Or 3 but i was trying to see what would happen, if i could break the yellowjacket streak and i cracked 2 and low and behold 2 2 star yellowjackets....
    Crazy!
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Yeah id rather dupe the same two star more than twice than dupe a MMN three times in a row