**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Does Aegon wreck LOL?

I have a 5* skill gem with his name on it, and I’ve seen some amazing gameplay of him just wrecking everyone in LOL once ramped up. Would he be the best choice for an initial run? I also have sparky at 4/55 right now. I feel that Aegon would be the most cost effective though.

Comments

• qopqop Posts: 52
    yes
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,137 ★★★★★
    The first figth Not that good but when ramp op he good.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Get him to a high sig level tho
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Yes
  • CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
    edited January 2019
    Absolutely

I cleared 4 paths with just him
  • Johan66777Johan66777 Posts: 17
    Hi, same question as op basically. I can get mine to sig 40. Does anyone know what percentage he will carry over? 5* r4
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    yeah, search youtube for "Aegon realm of legends", there's a few videos of people trashing it ... playstyle very similar to a duped star lord ... don't get hit, maintain your combo, deal massive dmg ... :)

Aegon > starlord, however, as he brings combo shield to the table (meaning you can get hit and not lose all your stacks), and persistent charges carried through fights ... not to mention all his other funky abilities at higher combos ..
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    dot_ditto wrote: »
    yeah, search youtube for "Aegon realm of legends", there's a few videos of people trashing it ... playstyle very similar to a duped star lord ... don't get hit, maintain your combo, deal massive dmg ... :)

Aegon > starlord, however, as he brings combo shield to the table (meaning you can get hit and not lose all your stacks), and persistent charges carried through fights ... not to mention all his other funky abilities at higher combos ..

Also, he carries on certain percentage of the combo to the next fight so even if you mess up, you won't be hitting like a wet noodle.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    I also have a 5 skill gem will keep it for ever just for him not going to bother with lol till i get him
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

Also, he carries on certain percentage of the combo to the next fight so even if you mess up, you won't be hitting like a wet noodle.

I mentioned that ;)
    and persistent charges carried through fights

but yeah, he's just a buffed up starlord in a way ...
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    At a high sig and if you can hold the combo absolutely. I believe at 4/55 he has a base attack of 2k, and if you happen to have SL too you'll have a synergy for a combo shield for both, making SL a great second champ to bring. Though Aegon would run the show. There's a video out there of a 5/65 in LOL at 999 hits on the combo meter to show what he can do at full strength

My 4/55 base is 2091. That's without suicides
    At a high sig and if you can hold the combo absolutely. I believe at 4/55 he has a base attack of 2k, and if you happen to have SL too you'll have a synergy for a combo shield for both, making SL a great second champ to bring. Though Aegon would run the show. There's a video out there of a 5/65 in LOL at 999 hits on the combo meter to show what he can do at full strength

Is that with mastry to if so then he dont hav basise of 2k Not sure dont hav him but ryl wont to se that then.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Base attack would mean without masteries anyways.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Jaded wrote: »

You're right just meant his attack rating. If the enrage timer doesn't take masteries into account, 4/55 isn't gonna cut it without some synergies
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Jaded wrote: »

You're right just meant his attack rating. If the enrage timer doesn't take masteries into account, 4/55 isn't gonna cut it without some synergies

Ah I see what you were saying, what his is base attack at 4/55?
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    The first fight is kinda troublesome as he need to win the first fight to make the next fight easier
    roberto94 wrote: »
    The first fight is kinda troublesome as he need to win the first fight to make the next fight easier

Meant u stil hav to hav a good figth with him.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Meant u stil hav to hav a good figth with him. [/quote] @Gamer yep :)

• HigherPoweredHigherPowered Posts: 118
    He’s amazing, but you pretty much want to use him, first couple fights are slow, but by 999 combo he is nearly 100% crits, shrugs debuffs with each crit, and is unblockable.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    He doesn’t wreck LOL, he kills it and spits on its corpse
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    Can confirm Aegon has just over 2k base attack at r4 so does not need attack synergies for the extended timer.

As a note on synergies, while you can use attack gain synergies, I believe the maximum you could get is 24%. On the other hand, you can do Hela/Angela/Heimdall/Proxima, which gives 18% fury, 2 revives per fight, a onetime combo shield, and boosts fury potencies.

That is the team I'm using with my r5 Aegon.
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★

I mentioned that ;)
    and persistent charges carried through fights

but yeah, he's just a buffed up starlord in a way ...

Aegon is suicide friendly too, can easily take guilly, abom, electro, Spidey, BW, Doc Strange, x23 and magik fights. Basically, if you have him as R5, you don't need to worry about ANYTHING for LoL..

Starlord has tons to worry about LoL and maintaining combo isn't easy for everyone