**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

100% Act 5 Rank Up Suggestions

I plan on taking the following up to R4 to help me 100% act 5 (see below pic) I've done the initial completion and it wasn't too bad, but I know I'm going to need the proper classes for chapter 3. Do y'all recommend anyone different and who to drop from the list? Thanks in advance.

51y4vwt0bhm5.jpg

zwt8a4vusqyu.jpg

Comments

• ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Remember that there are biohazard paths
  • BonesjuniorBonesjunior Posts: 89
    edited January 2019
    ManChild wrote: »
    Remember that there are biohazard paths

Which is why 2 of them are poison immune. Corvus is bleed immune. You thinking Morningstar maybe? I'll have Ultron to r3 soon too.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    You don't need poison immunes, just don't hit into blocks
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Rage path annoyng as well as that one that removes debufs n givee health
    You don't need poison immunes, just don't hit into blocks

Morningstar, Ultron and Iron Man Infinity War are my only options as 5* then. Guess I won't take Gulk up and do Morningstar instead.
  • Swimmer15Swimmer15 Posts: 118
    Id recommend looking at the thorns paths and ensuring you have a counter before deciding to rank someone up. One in 5.3.5 and 6... it and caltrops in 5.2.4 are prob the hardest paths.
    Swimmer15 wrote: »
    Id recommend looking at the thorns paths and ensuring you have a counter before deciding to rank someone up. One in 5.3.5 and 6... it and caltrops in 5.2.4 are prob the hardest paths.

Well from the looks of my 5* roster I don't. I have quake and blade as 4*, but that's about all I have for 4* as well for an answer.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Well from the looks of my 5* roster I don't. I have quake and blade as 4*, but that's about all I have for 4* as well for an answer.

I did 100% act 5 with 1 5* r4 and the rest were 4* r5. If you only focus on your 5* roster for completion of act 5 it might take awhile. Also a 5* r3 can easily do the job. Diversity in your roster of 4* will help you more than you think.

For 5.3 have 2-3 heavy hitters (example - star lord, hypes etc...) and then two class specific champs per level. I took up a class champ with regen like 4* king groot. He’s weak but he cleared caltrops lanes and most of the cosmic level in 5.3.
  • Swimmer15Swimmer15 Posts: 118
    edited January 2019

I noticed you didnt why i said it lol... quake is one of the best options for abomination on those paths if you can play her. Hes honestly what makes the thorns path so bad. For caltrops its electro but quake is harder to use there because of masochism global node. Plus shes not immune, but it doesnt trigger on her evade only swipe back. Iceman and LC cleared that caltrops path for me.