**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

LOL Magik - How to manage easy path without Blade?

I’m planning on using 4/55 SL as my primary LOL champ. I could also bring one other 6* or 4/55–choices Angela, KM, Guilly, or Corvus. I will need the other 3 slots for the attack synergies.

How difficult will Magik be without a good champ (i.e. Blade or AA?). Are there any other solutions? If it will simply be painful, how many units can I expect this particular fight to cost?

Comments

• zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,127 ★★★★★
    I did it with a 4/55 sparky. I think I used 3-4 revives.
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    I did it with a combination of domino and rulk, was pretty easy. Gulk is another option. Otherwise guilly as mentioned above.
  • SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    Since Guilly isn’t duped, I’m thinking the 5/50 Blade in the second slot might be the best route.

5agndhlx8iv3.png
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Make sure you always go into the magik fight on full health. In LOL their attack increases based you the amount of health you start the fight with, this effects how strong her limbo is.
  • SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Make sure you always go into the magik fight on full health. In LOL their attack increases based you the amount of health you start the fight with, this effects how strong her limbo is.

Yep, looks like I’ll be fighting a lot of ROL winter soldier! 😂
  • WalkinhighlightWalkinhighlight Posts: 134
    Make sure to run 3/3 Pacify mastery also. Only push her over a bar of power while you parry her, so pacify can limit the limbo procs.