**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5 star Morningstar Unduped

Do I invest in her?

5 star Morningstar Unduped 44 votes

Ye
79%
Jh_DezdanielmathErza_ScarletFallencircusadqqedfyvrigotgame1075Sixshot1axelelf_1QuantumBobJohnLocke117harerabbit99issamaf80sbdjdkTinoMiaThe_red_EclipseMaldroit2JayCeeFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSpicyKnightRockypantherx 35 votes
Nay
20%
JRock808CapWW2JadedFoxhero007OmegaManThefire13KingsumHamin[Deleted User] 9 votes

Comments

• IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    If you can get used to the broken dash back, yes. If not, save your cats
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Ye
    She's really great. While she needs several fights to ramp up, she turns into a powerhouse pretty quickly. But she needs her awakened ability for defense
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Ye
    IKON wrote: »

Her dash back isn't broken, but it is clumsy.
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Ye
    If you’re skilled and you can survive a few fights with her while still having a good amount of health, she can be a beast. Her Regen after 5 souls is helpful as well.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Ye
    She is a beast unduped. I didn't invest in my 4* one since she was a bit slow for my old play style. It wasn't until i duped her that i ranked her and also after hearing how good she was.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    Definitely consider it; although it depends on your options.
    Wozzy101 wrote: »
    Her Sp2 is immense against apponents who are stacked with buffs.

Try taking her into the Trial of Water and testing her out against that Resistor node...
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Ye
    IKON wrote: »

ignore this, it's not remotely true
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Nay
    I regret r4ing mine.
  • Metal_LicaMetal_Lica Posts: 51
    Definitely consider it; although it depends on your options.
    Wozzy101 wrote: »
    Her Sp2 is immense against apponents who are stacked with buffs.

Try taking her into the Trial of Water and testing her out against that Resistor node...

drh7jyjrgg8g.png

• QuantumBobQuantumBob Posts: 162
    Ye
    I used a generic gem and R4 mine. Zero regrets. Amazing for masochism and anyone who buffs themselves a lot. Great for the current meta with Champion and Medusa bosses. She destroyed the masochism paths in Variant. Amazing for nodes like resistor. Once she builds up her souls she has decent health steal and BP which means longer stuns and BP comes in pretty hand against certain bosses. Unblockable L2 is also very useful against certain champs in the current meta. Fantastic champ