**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kabam's Logic

Oh you want an awakening Gem? Let's see you beat a quest where attackers have 6k+ attack and can kill you with 4 hits then lol

this game is all about making the best even better, and keeping the lower rated people low until they want to spend money. This game is fun but you can't say it's not all about cash.

Comments

• AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    That quest isn't meant for lower rated players. And still it's by far the easiest "challenging" quest in quite a while, beatable by 3 stars.

Cash helps, sure, but it's not like you can't play without it. My account is free to play, feel free to look it up. Have enough units to beat 100% LOL as soon as I dupe SL
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    If your on about the spidey event, I used maybe 2 revives and that was because I slipped up with my SL.

BW duped does the trick still, just longer fights, with SL it's a parry 2 hits then a medium, rinse and repeat.
  • Acanthus wrote: »
    That quest isn't meant for lower rated players. And still it's by far the easiest "challenging" quest in quite a while, beatable by 3 stars.

Cash helps, sure, but it's not like you can't play without it. My account is free to play, feel free to look it up. Have enough units to beat 100% LOL as soon as I dupe SL

The guardians one was easier honestly. I'm not really low rated I was just stating a fact. I'm 100k, but you still can't beat that challenge without specific champs or buying a **** ton of potions.
  • If your on about the spidey event, I used maybe 2 revives and that was because I slipped up with my SL.

BW duped does the trick still, just longer fights, with SL it's a parry 2 hits then a medium, rinse and repeat.

See how you mentioned SL and BW? Who couldn't win with them? This game is designed to only benefit certain players with certain champs. Unlike Realm of legends that just require skill and patience (besides wolverine, you need guillotine lol).
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    Acanthus wrote: »

The guardians one was easier honestly. I'm not really low rated I was just stating a fact. I'm 100k, but you still can't beat that challenge without specific champs or buying a **** ton of potions.

You can beat it with anything. Hit only on parries and block everything if you can't dodge things. Life transfer makes easy
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    My first challenge I did was like web slinger but a whole lot harder and it had spider man in it. My bw wasn't duped but I spent 1500 units I grinded for to eat it and pulled the skill gem to awaken her. It's not meant for lower rated players.

Keep grinding. Champs can easily be awakened from crystals. All the champs I awakened I pulled from a crystal less than a month later so the gems ended up getting wasted
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    If your on about the spidey event, I used maybe 2 revives and that was because I slipped up with my SL.

See how you mentioned SL and BW? Who couldn't win with them? This game is designed to only benefit certain players with certain champs. Unlike Realm of legends that just require skill and patience (besides wolverine, you need guillotine lol).

In fact, I completed master mode without using any of the normal defensive accuracy debuffing champs at all. Life steal makes that completely unnecessary if you choose to slow play OG spiderman and use things like power control on symbiote spiderman.

Only OG spiderman randomly evades constantly. Miles generally evades when you use specials and can be defeated by careful baiting, symbiote only evades when he uses specials and can be power controlled, tech spidey generally only evades special attacks automatically, and Spider Gwen is Spider Gwen. It is not as hard as it looks, if you treat each fight as a separate tactical situation that requires different tactics to neutralize the most annoying part of the fight (evasion). Certain champs help in certain ways, but I believe it is fair to say the entire event is beatable with skill, and doesn't require superhuman skill either. Because that doesn't describe my current skill level.
  • HazemHazem Posts: 243

Wow it's weird how u said bautista one was easier tho u would get rekt without using a power drain champs! Also in this challenge it would be easier if u use an evade killer champs, but sl isn't an evade killer just put it in ur notices...besides, bautista one u had to do it in 1 run! But this web slinger challenge u can do it part by part...just accept the fact that u r a big fat noob

Wow, it's weird how u said bautista one was easier tho u would get rekt if u don't have power control champs...Also this one would be easily done with evade killer champs, tho Sl isn't an evade killer and he actually requires to keep ur combo...also to keep in mind u was forced to do bautista challenge in 1 run...unlike this web slinger one, u can do it part by part....so stop complaining and accept the fact that u r a big fat noob
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Ability reduction champs are not needed for this quest. All can be stunned other then stark spidey and vulture. You can easily parry your way to victory for most of the fights and only hit while stunned

For stun immune starj spidey while he does evade his evade is easier than others to react to and sp1 is easy to bait out and avoid. Stick to a 4 hit combo here and you will be fine.

Same with vulture. You can 3 hit him and bait sp1 on repeat to victory for vulture.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    Wow, that Hazen must be super special, I keep seeing him boast of his game playing skills and calling others noobs. Good for him.
  • IvankaIvanka Posts: 236
    Oh you want an awakening Gem? Let's see you beat a quest where attackers have 6k+ attack and can kill you with 4 hits then lol

this game is all about making the best even better, and keeping the lower rated people low until they want to spend money. This game is fun but you can't say it's not all about cash.

Of course they're not doing this for charity.

On the other hand, if they wanted to encourage people to spend money I don't know why they allow cheaters to dominate the leaderboards of arena. That is quite discouraging to those who had paid money to compete and were penalized for being honest.
    edited July 2017
    Wow, that Hazen must be super special, I keep seeing him boast of his game playing skills and calling others noobs. Good for him.

Well i say the truth, i maybe abuse by calling others noobs, but it's also the truth, people keep complaining about things cuz they have hard time beating it, while it's easy to do it if u know how u deal with it
    It's Hazem btw
  • DarkDark Posts: 60
    So you want to beat everything with Iron Patriot ? every game works like this, you need certain things to do certain content "easily". you can do it with any other champs but it won't be easy
    Dark wrote: »
    So you want to beat everything with Iron Patriot ? every game works like this, you need certain things to do certain content "easily". you can do it with any other champs but it won't be easy

Fully agree
  • FluxxyFluxxy Posts: 57
    These challenges are increasingly becoming a case of "if you have this" rather than "you need to do this". In saying that though I found this much easier than all the others but ofc it was mostly due to my maxed sig BW.
  • Oliverb1980Oliverb1980 Posts: 99
    As others have said you don't need ability reducing champs To complete, they just make it a bit easier. If life transfer wasn't there, it would be a different story as you'll definitely need regen /lifesteal champs.
  • GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    Dude you aren't supposed to be able to beat it fully at 100k rating. Beat what you can and continue to grow like the rest of us

This is the answer.

You probably shouldn't be beating the quest at 100K rating so do what can and maybe for the next quest you will have improved your skills and gotten a few extra champions that may help you to beat it.

For the record, i didn't use either BW or SL, so there's plenty of champions out there that are capable of completing this content.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Complete the hardest leg first then go back and complete the other 5 legs. It will seem a lot easier.
  • Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309

You can use Falcon, CB, Electra, GP, Ice Man for spideys if you dont have BW. If you have none of them, then you just need to grow...
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Lo4eath wrote: »

You can use Falcon, CB, Electra, GP, Ice Man for spideys if you dont have BW. If you have none of them, then you just need to grow...

Karnak works really well too.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★

Only for classic spidey tho so he's not very good for the challenge
    Appleisgod wrote: »

Classic, Miles and SG...and he did not die once.

Yeah but his true strike doesn't work against miles and spidergwen
    Not even sym spidey

Not even sym spidey

It does not need to. SG does not evade unless she activates s1, so no worries there. As for Miles it was just about patience.

Not even sym spidey

It does not need to. SG does not evade unless she activates s1, so no worries there. As for Miles it was just about patience.

Then you could mention any other champ so no he is not really useful for the challenge

Not even sym spidey

Then you could mention any other champ so no he is not really useful for the challenge

WE JUST ESTABLISHED HE WORKS AGAINST CLASSIC SPIDEY! SO YOU"RE WRONG!

Not even sym spidey

WE JUST ESTABLISHED HE WORKS AGAINST CLASSIC SPIDEY! SO YOU"RE WRONG!

But you replied to a comment that mentioned champs that can reduce the evade of ALL of them saying that Karnak works REALLY well
This discussion has been closed.