**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Please Look into Buffing Older Champs [Edited for Clarity]

Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
There are so many champs that you just completely screwed up. Champs that should be way more powerful. Redo them make them worthy of being used. Then it won’t make opening crystals such a dismal process and game could actually be fun again and rosters would be more fun to use instead of throwing most champs on the shelf. It just don’t make any sense that magneto is such garbage, vision can’t phase, Phoenix is definitely up for debate, these are just a few of many examples. This is not a post to whine but seriously you have a game based on comics and you can’t even do 95% of the champs the right way.
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★
    We definitely have plans in the future to look at older champs! Though I can't say who is on that list, I can assure you that we're actively in a discussion about this!

This comment pumped me . looking forward to it
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    Ant man, iron fist.....
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Miles Morales, SpiderGwen...
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    We definitely have plans in the future to look at older champs! Though I can't say who is on that list, I can assure you that we're actively in a discussion about this!

Wow I seriously did not expect a response. So thanks. I honestly jooe this is true and these changes come sooner than later
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I can agree making bench tier champions better, but every champion should not be amazing because then the game would become extremely easy and after a while tedious. Crystal openings wouldn’t be exciting any more as you would know most champions are high tier so you wouldn’t care about what you get. I find it fun whilst the reel spins looking at champions go by, seeing the ones I want and hoping I get them.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    I mostly want to see Colossus and SG buffed cause they are super fun to play in terms of animations
  • Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    Buffing old Champs would just make the game last longer too and it will make all pulls good
  • Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    Plz have captain marvel on said list
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    Assuming they follow the same patter as the previous two sets of buffs I’d like to see, in order

Mutant: OG Magneto and Deadpool X force (Colossus also good option)
    Tech: Hulkbuster and IP
    Skill: Falcon and Daredevil (either one)
    Mystic: Thor JF and iron fist
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    As someone with a duped 6* DPX I hope he is soon. Worst in 6* pool. It is so depressing seeing his silver stars when I only have 5 6* champs.
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Please buff Kamala Khan. Please!!!!!!
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    Daredevil Netflix
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    Cyclops, he is my favorite Xmen character and they did him no justice but keep saying he is a viable option when he sucks in the game. He should have one of the most powerful special attacks but he doesn't have that or a decent basic attack, neither does he have any utilities, so he needs to get buffed.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Pls buff groot
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    I hope they buff Cap Marvel and don't just release a whole new movie tie-in champ.
    I mean, they did that with Infinity War Cap and Iron Man and those two are WAY better than the originals.
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★

Well... that warms my heart. :)
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    edited January 2019
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    I hope they buff Cap Marvel and don't just release a whole new movie tie-in champ.
    I mean, they did that with Infinity War Cap and Iron Man and those two are WAY better than the originals.

These days, they only repeat the same character if the character has a different suit/outfit... being a different version of the character. In they’re earlier days, they would rinse & repeat the same champ, like OG Iron Man & Super Iron Man, & Cap WII with OG Cap. They have however, learned from they’re mistakes. The newer Iron Man is based on the Bleeding Edge Armor from the comics, an entirely different look than the previous Iron Men in game, along with Cap Infinity Beard being based around Nomad. This is why they didn’t make a movie version of Venom, because the movie version was already like the current one in game. The new Captain Marvel... also appears to be very similar to the one in game, so I’m highly doubtful that they will create a new Capt Marvel.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,257 ★★★★★
    The turnaround time with tweaking these old champs to make them somewhat relevant is absurdly slow. It’s going to be better for your emotional health to assume that your favorite classic Marvel character will be trash forever.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited January 2019
    If a buff comes, these are the possibilities imo:

Mutant: Colossus, Magneto. Cyclops and XF Deadpool come to mind as well.
    Skill: Falcon, DDNetflix. Black Panther OG could come in mind as well (Nope, I don't really believe he's a bad champ, in fact I find him pretty cool but many champs have the bleed damage per second and do it way better than him it's ridiculous, I would like to see more utility for him).
    Tech: Hulkbuster and IP. Howard, Vulture, Iron Man and War Machine come to mind as well.
    Mystic: Iron Fist and Unstoppable Colossus. Jane Foster and Strange come to mind as well.

Science and Cosmic had their buffs so it comes down to Mutant, Skill, Mystic or Tech that have some lackluster champs. Just imo.
  • Combatmda3Combatmda3 Posts: 2
    Tiger360 wrote: »
    I can agree making bench tier champions better, but every champion should not be amazing because then the game would become extremely easy and after a while tedious. Crystal openings wouldn’t be exciting any more as you would know most champions are high tier so you wouldn’t care about what you get. I find it fun whilst the reel spins looking at champions go by, seeing the ones I want and hoping I get them.

Not all should be god tier but everyone needs to be good in some way. Some characters could use small tweaks for example: give og Spidey taunt, make magneto god tier against metal characters, give cyclops more special damage based on combo meter and incinerate, give vision the ability to phase maybe similar to wasps shock or maybe a phase time after each special. Some characters wouldnt need massive overhauls. They just need to make a lot of bench champs more fun to play
  • Combatmda3Combatmda3 Posts: 2
    Combatmda3 wrote: »
    Tiger360 wrote: »

Not all should be god tier but everyone needs to be good in some way. Some characters could use small tweaks for example: give og Spidey taunt, make magneto god tier against metal characters, give cyclops more special damage based on combo meter and incinerate, give vision the ability to phase maybe similar to wasps shock or maybe a phase time after each special. Some characters wouldnt need massive overhauls. They just need to make a lot of bench champs more fun to play

Oh and I forgot iron fist. All I think they should do is give him special 3 buffs like Thor ragnorok. Make his fists glow after the special 3 massively increasing crit damage, armor break potency and maybe true strike for the duration of the timer
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I’d love a buff to Spider Gwen. All I think she needs is some good utility and maybe some kinda regen.
  • DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    Snizzbar wrote: »

They buffed venom and carnage before the movie or around that time... so let’s hope. I hope they buff cap marvel as she is the most OP hero in marvel universe.