**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[Android] 21.1 Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

12346»

Comments

• Can u reduce the graphic or make it adjustable... in my S7 edge the graphics is not that high and it suits to hardware..
    can you adjust it on S8 i think the additional effects makes my game so laggy and not that playable anymore . Or add and additional settings to adjust visual.effects.
    Android 8.0
    Samsung S8
    WiFi
    Latest game build. 21.1
  • OpxOpx Posts: 132
    IGN: pustositel
    Huawei p9/p20
    Cell/ wifi
    Android 7.0/8.1
    MCOC 21.1.0

Loading lags in dungeon, question, war and aq. Loading in 3-5min.
    Dungeon unplayable.
  • Nightwraith21Nightwraith21 Posts: 68
    Ign: Nightwaith21
    Device: Moto Z2 Force
    Android Version: 8.0.0

A few times a week I have infinite loading screens when switching game modes.
    Also, opening up the crystal menu causes my game to lock up and lag pretty bad. Resetting fixes it, but this has been a problem for a few months.
  • olegpetrov80326olegpetrov80326 Posts: 284
    I, too, often the game freezes when you enter the menu of crystals, I often overload the game or tablet few times a week I have infinite loading screens when switching game modes.
    Also, opening up the crystal menu causes my game to lock up and lag pretty bad. Resetting fixes it, but this has been a problem for a few months.

A few times a week I have infinite loading screens when switching game modes.

I, too, often the game freezes when you enter the menu of crystals, I often overload the game or tablet
  • XxAnGeLLxXXxAnGeLLxX Posts: 4
    In-Game Name: XxAnGeLLxX
    Device and Model: Lenovo vibe k6
    Device Operating System: Android 7.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 21.1.1
    Game Mode: Everything
    Description of the Issue: The game closes after 4 fights, the screen becomes black and I have to close the game, in less than an hour the game closes more than 6 times, even the game freezes and the phone restarts, it is the only game with which passes these reboots since I have installed the game of asphalt 8 that weighs much more than this game and does not close at all.
    It is urgent to fix these problems these latest updates are affecting many players and even then they will not compensate the resources they spent because of these problems.
    Fix your game please !!!
  • delta_canedelta_cane Posts: 7
    In-Game Name: delta cane
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S9
    Device Operating System: 8.0.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Wifi (Dont know about cellular data because got none left anyway carrier vodafone)
    Game Version Installed: 21.1.1
    Game Mode: All Game modes
    Description of the Issue: The lag is like my phone is as slow as a snail but it is a high end phone and i took power saving mode off which reduces how much the cpu is used and there is no different im getting a lot of health taken off me because of the lag and its like its in super slow motion and this is hurting me so much in lots of harder fights taking lots of needs health off my champions. I have also tried in the game launcher switching to high performace and there is no different and it even happens when its the only app open with power saving mode off and high performance and ive done everything it is most noticable and worse in the trials events but im not on crazy high ones only smaller ones to just get some raw elements.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    In-Game Name: Abigail Jessica
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
    Device Operating System: Android 7.0
    Cellular or WiFi: WIFI only with approx speed of 80mps
    Game Version Installed: 21.1.1
    Game Mode: Arena mode is when the game completely shuts down and has to be restarted. Any other mode/screen is when the colour flashing and distorted picture occurs.
    Description of the Issue: In Arena mode I get to the Opponent Select screen. This is when it shuts down. If I do get past that screen, the next screen which lets you move fighters also shuts down.
    fxmrutm7nxcw.png
    This is the point where the game is constantly shutting down and has to be restarted.

As this game mode is the most relevant and type I like to play, it is completely disheartening to have to keep restarting the app. It's getting tot he point when I'm simply going to have to delete the app and not play anymore.

It is now even worse, getting to the point were the game will not stay open for more than a minute without shutting down. No lag or freezing, just shutting down. That is only when the game manages to actually load up, as half the time it shuts down prior to the main menu coming up.

BTW, the game works perfectly well on my other device, Samsung Galaxy S6, which is on the same wifi connection, which unless I'm being too presumptuous, would rule out any issues at my end with connectivity.
  • Velvet2278Velvet2278 Posts: 1
    Venomous-1
    Device/model: Samsung galaxy Note 9
    Game Version : 21.1
    In the game events I go to play the Alchemist Trials and it's not there now which was there this morning! What going on with that! When will this be fixed?
  • Jody412Jody412 Posts: 14
    Name: Jody412
    Device: Samsung Galaxy S8
    Device operating: 8.0.0
    Cellular and WiFi
    Game version: 21.1.1
    Issue: Not downloading the new patch so I can't participate in the new events. It's also doing the same thing on my Amazon Blu phone.
  • Yo guys. I struggle with device heating up and lagging in fights, but not in the mornings. The fights seem much faster and even more difficult before 8am. I am in South Africa. Bossybumblebee3, Huawei p20 lite, android 8.0.0, both cellular and wifi, all game modes are affected and I have patch 21.1. I have been playing since January 2018, and noticed lag the last couple of months. The fights are laggy and response is slow.
  • fabsgrassifabsgrassi Posts: 47
    edited January 2019
    Arena keeps crashing after the update, after one or two fights. Zenfone 5, android 7.1.1
  • SwitchKickSwitchKick Posts: 35
    Game name: Switch Kick
    Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
    WiFi signal, full bars
    Game version 21.1
    Game mode:All

Game will freeze up and exit application. Most often during arena fights right before opponent selection. Game has froze up during crystal opening a few times. Another issue, during fights, I loose control of my champion, game is stuck in block mode and will not respond for a few seconds or I dash forward when I was holding block or dashing back.

• DeadmaddyDeadmaddy Posts: 123
    Game version- 21.1
    All modes
    Both wifi and mobile data

Missing input issue continues to happen
This discussion has been closed.