**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Stuck at act 5.2.4 - who should i use?

Hi Guys,

I would like to know who of my heroes are the best to do Act 5.2.4.
I have one 4* awakening gem left.
Thanks for your help :)

v1xkei0pyzhg.jpeg
dj2fsp77rrma.jpeg
amlwxnefabcr.jpeg
smbwvroylz45.jpeg

Comments

• DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Is it one lane youre stuck on? Or the whole map?

Cant remember but its masochism global right?
  • OrangieOrangie Posts: 76
    If stuck on collector then Stark is best option
  • Swimmer15Swimmer15 Posts: 118
    5.2.4 is masochism.. AA works wonders but any champ works well if you fight them all as if stun immune. With AA its tricky, you need to watch masochism timer.. parry block knowing first will fail then parry heavy until bleeds stacks are going.. or fight like stun immune until l1 or a poison or bleed triggers masochism then parry heavy.. once you get bleeds and toxins going its not an issue.. but you have to watch it, when timer isnt on your first parry isnt going to stun..boss has caltrops so take a bleed immune for storm.
    https://youtu.be/c5yzG2Ziias

If a particular path id need know the path.. path i took there is considered the easy path.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    From your roster I'd use.

Arcángel, once you get the neurotoxin fight is over.
    Cap iw, petrify and reverse healing.
    Stark spidey, no parry just intercept with max stacks.
    Hyperion, intercept with sp1 and burn the **** our of everybody.
    Magik, infinity intercept.
    Void, the debuffs by themselves can kill everyone plus reverse healing.
    If you pull a sabretooth, the killmonger synergy nullifies masochism.

I think you have all the chances to pass that chapter.
  • GamecodeOneGamecodeOne Posts: 87
    edited January 2019
    Hi,

@DoctorJ yeah, i tried a few times with the middle way, but didnt work.

@Swimmer15 thanks! i will try this path

@Gildenlow should i use my 4* awakening gem on void?

Hi,

I definitely would use it on void or scarlet witch although she really needs a high signature level to be awesome and even then it's kind of random.

Void is the God tier that needs to be awaken the most.
    Gildenlow wrote: »
    Hi,

I definitely would use it on void or scarlet witch although she really needs a high signature level to be awesome and even then it's kind of random.

I dont have void so asking so its clear. Agree with you also all ive read Void is one of a few champs thats amazing unduped and people still say use a Generic on. But.... doesnt he need high sig also if going to awaken?
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    KM is a great option for masochism as he gets a unique type of parry, took me a while to get past that one as well but as someone stated earlier AA does a mountain of work there. Funny enough what pushed me over the edge for that chapter was starlord. He really just powered through 4-5 of the people on the line and allowed me to use the rest of my lineup effectively
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    By the way your Corvus should wreck there also, just make sure you fit his missions in and he’ll blast through the majority
    Swimmer15 wrote: »
    Gildenlow wrote: »
    Hi,

I dont have void so asking so its clear. Agree with you also all ive read Void is one of a few champs thats amazing unduped and people still say use a Generic on. But.... doesnt he need high sig also if going to awaken?

Void is a great champ but is when he is awaken that magic starts. The higher the signature is the better, but that doesn't mean that is useless at low sig. I have as a R4 5 stars and take him pretty much anywhere.
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
    Sabretooth+Killmonger= no masochism
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 489 ★★
    Can you use either of them or do you have to use Savertooth?
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    It's been a while since I did 5.2.4, but if memory serves, that's the one with magik on a masochism/buffet combined node, and i just used blade.

Since I didnt see him in the roster, that AA should work nicely as well.

Also, make sure you stack a variety of good bleed immunes for one of the runs, because there is a loooong caltrops/slashed tires path that is brutal.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    That magik I remember being quite a pain. Id rank your magik up as she will bypass masochism with her powerlock and be handy for A LOT of content.

Id prob use corvus, aa, cap iw, mephisto and stark to begin with. Or wait until you rank magik and replace someone with her.

Edit: forgot storm boss has caltrops. I think corvus should still work? Not sure. If not, bring iceman.
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
    Can you use either of them or do you have to use Savertooth?

With the KM synergy, ST has 100% ability accuracy reduction when inflicting a debuff, the ability accuracy reduction is short but enough to bypass masochism
  • Sairam44Sairam44 Posts: 474
    Corvus archangel