**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What Champs are best VS Uncollected Nighthawk?

I am now about to go through the last part of uncollected, and wondered if anybody had any hints and tips on a strategy and champs they used please and thank you! :)

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    DD classic, starky, medusa
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
    Corvus Glaive
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    CAIW was my MVP since he takes blocked hits well so I don’t even attempt to evade darkhawk’s SP1 for example. When the battle starts, and after the first evade of his SP2, I prefer to get him to shield mode (with a heavy attack). So it is just parry and 3 hits after that (because DH will autoblock). Build CAIW up to SP2, make sure shield is already off, then bam. Repeat and another SP2 should kill him off.
  • TopCat87TopCat87 Posts: 61
    I would love a CAIW but he seems to be avoiding me in crystals :-)

I tend to use Sparky Hyperion and Void, Ill try and post a pic of my most used rosta
    cbyzl9j56gmg.png

w1gmlzuhzh8w.png
  • MaxTacMaxTac Posts: 16
    OG Thor is working like a charm. Also Angela.
  • Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    Quake, Starky and Medusa all made short work of him (all 5* r4).
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    Nighthawk??????
    i assume you mean DarkHawk.
    Medusa was by far the best for me. Armor shatter does not stop you from missing while he is stealth for some strange reason. even though he is robot.
    but it does stop him gaining power.
    CAIW was also good
    Yes of course, sorry, I think my phone auto corrected this, and I didn't check :s
  • SietzscherSietzscher Posts: 20
    I tried a lot of Champs in uncollected. The fastet kill was with my 6* R1Corvus. Only 22 Hits with Beast Mode. Also Star Lord, Medusa, Stark Spiderman and Blade done her job fine.
  • @MaatMan Darkhawk's stealth canno't be reduced
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    @MaatMan Darkhawk's stealth canno't be reduced

But it can be ignored by daredevil(s).
    thanks all. I have found sparky to be great especially for evading sp1
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    You don't need any certain champ against him. It's more about learning how to fight him. Evade that first sp2, parry/heavy to get him out of stealth, then dance around until his timer expires after you've knocked him down. After that, only use lights and meds, don't knock him down and bait his sp1.
  • FiliFili Posts: 28
    Go watch some YouTube alot of videos out there explaining it in detail how to beat him.
    yea he was easy in the end TBH, was expecting harder. Thanks a lot folks
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    @MaatMan Darkhawk's stealth canno't be reduced

I ge that. I just think its stupid cus he is a robot amd medusa is supposed to shut down robots.
    But even still it says in his description that he ability accuracy reduction will not stop him chnging modes. But it doesnt actually state that it doesnt affect his ability triggers while in that mode. Only the abitlity to enter the mode.
    Poorly worded description or bugged champ. I dunno which.
    But anyway not here to complain bout it just cusni think its stupid
  • JaiPacholtesJaiPacholtes Posts: 15
    My 5 Star R3 Venom did a great Job too..