**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

gambit

how good is gambit and should i use him at all?

Comments

• CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Use him and judge for yourself
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    He's terrible
  • GuttGutt Posts: 35
    mines pretty good maxed out 4*
  • wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    He's terrible

I agree
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    Not somethig to be screaming about but not the worst champ you can pull from crystals either for sure.
  • HazemHazem Posts: 243
    He's good, not the best but he can be used well..
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    I got him as a 5* recently.

i'd say he is meh. he used to do over 10k damage (maybe even 20k) with a SP2 as a 3/30 4*. but now his SP2 doesn't even crit so it sucks.

best way to use him is spam SP1. you stun lock the opponent and do more damage than using SP2.
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    I don't have him but he can stun lock the enemy with his level 1. With a power gain team he goes crazy.
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    looks pretty cool but a bit useless
  • BlackbeardBlackbeard Posts: 133
    I dont know why people judges champs like this. Gambit is really good. But before judging champs, you need to understand, it depends how you play and how much you know of using your champ. Without powergain synergy and timing well, you can do 4 full combo wile making opponent stun and with good powergain synergy its a stun lock. He got good armor, health and attack too. His crit rate and damage is good too. He is definitely one of the best mutant champ. But as i said, you need to know your champs.
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    I have the 5*. I like to use him - good reach and stun, but I wouldn't use him for any real questing.
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    I have Gambit, he's probably my 3rd best mutant behind NC and Rogue. Not the best, but you can certainly do worse.