**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I am stuck

Hey everyone.....i am at summoner level 42...my top champ is a 4* hulk(duped) at hero rating 2652 and my hero rating is 62k.I have only one 5* champ rocket raccoon at 2600 rating rank 2. I already started act 4 a couple of months back but then i was unable to play as i was busy studying...when do you think i will be able to get my first 6 star champion??
Please give necessary suggestions so that i could improve my game and get good champs.......

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    I mean, if you're not playing, never. And a 6-star champions is something you won't get that easily.
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    I mean, if you're not playing, never. And a 6-star champions is something you won't get that easily.

Yeah but i am beginning insane play in just a few weeks.....you know INSANE!!!!!
  • Noneed2nvNoneed2nv Posts: 58
    edited January 2019
    With only 1 5*, I think you are likely a year away from a 6*. Imo, focus on building up your roster with more 5* because dupping them is how you build up 6* shards before getting 5000 more for completing and exploring Act 5.
    OR save your $$ and hope there’s 6* shard in the July 4th offers in 2019.
  • Spike_Da_Gr8Spike_Da_Gr8 Posts: 13
    When they add 7* I'm leaving the game