**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

UN-Awaken Gems?

Do you guys ever think it’ll be possible to get an awakening gem back? It sucks to use 5* awakening gems only to find out that you’d rather use the champ without it. There aren’t any ways where we can test things before permanently using them. The only way we can test is with betas but those just come up randomly, we never know when they’ll come. Anyways, I feel as though we deserve some sort of trial system or redos. I say this because of the Content Creator Program. These you tubers who review champs basically get a trial of the champ and get to decide if they want to invest in them, they get this personal benefit but why not the rest of the community?

Comments

• Riggs_97Riggs_97 Posts: 111
    It's a fair point and I'm inclined to agree. However, I usually base my rank up and investment champ choices on videos made by the Content Creators - it saves me when it comes to resources. The best example of this was Red Skull; he looked like a great champ but was overwhelmingly meh when used.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Ok we don’t need rewards in game that lets us recover rewards we’ve used. This is like a new style rdt thread. Don’t make a bad snap decision and be patient with your materials.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Don't think it's something needed. Plus unless they were champ specific would be easy to abuse. You could say, unawaken an antman to awaken that void you just can't seem to pull again
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    I'd wish I could unawaken a trash champ with it, lose all sig levels and get an ag. but realistically it won't happen
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    I wish that if you dupe a champ you used an awakening gem on then you get your gem back.
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    CammonRo wrote: »
    I wish that if you dupe a champ you used an awakening gem on then you get your gem back.

maybe for a limited time ...

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @ItsJustJoshhh what champ did you awaken that you'd rather use unawakened?
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Do you guys ever think it’ll be possible to get an awakening gem back? It sucks to use 5* awakening gems only to find out that you’d rather use the champ without it. There aren’t any ways where we can test things before permanently using them. The only way we can test is with betas but those just come up randomly, we never know when they’ll come. Anyways, I feel as though we deserve some sort of trial system or redos. I say this because of the Content Creator Program. These you tubers who review champs basically get a trial of the champ and get to decide if they want to invest in them, they get this personal benefit but why not the rest of the community?

You can get an awakening gem back IF you did not use any sig gems after. Kabsm support will give you back to awakening gem only if you did not add any level. I’ve done this twice.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    edited January 2019

y? cant you live with mildly infuriating life choices? also, about the content creator program, if you want to test them, become a content creator.
  • Akarsh383Akarsh383 Posts: 76
    I say this because of the Content Creator Program. These you tubers who review champs basically get a trial of the champ and get to decide if they want to invest in them, they get this personal benefit but why not the rest of the community?
    They get it so they can review and inform the community about the uses of the champion. It's not for their "personal benefit"
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    The whole thing abut using it to test a champ. What in the @%$.!! per Mr. Pool.. Why in the blood H.E. Double hockey stick aren't you test this champ as three star, before using an AG on a 5*.....
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Wayntos wrote: »
    The whole thing abut using it to test a champ. What in the @%$.!! per Mr. Pool.. Why in the blood H.E. Double hockey stick aren't you test this champ as three star, before using an AG on a 5*.....

He's swimming in 5* AGs.
  • ItsJustJoshhhItsJustJoshhh Posts: 24
    1. I completely agree with what some of you are saying about abusing the idea, for example one of you said unawaken an ant man to awaken a void. I’m saying it should be used on champs only if that champ had a gem used on them.

2. Idk how some of you can base a 3* test to compare to a 5*. The stats and abilities are not scaled the same, so how would using a measly little 3* be good enough to decide on a 5*? You cant know the effectiveness between the two.

Anyways this was just something I had on my mind, nothing to get crazy over. I gaurentee the ones bashing me will be the same ones jumping all over and praising unawakening gems saying it helped them or whatever, assuming they ever showed up, which I doubt.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Be smart with your gems. I have 4/55 unawakened Hype and 3/45 unawakened Medusa. I’ve had a cosmic gem since Christmas and haven’t used it. Why? Because, I haven’t NEEDED to. There’s no rush. Plus, what if I get lucky and get a Silver Surfer down the road and he’s amazing? I’m gonna be glad I still have the gem either way.

I’m against unawakening gems and rank down tickets. They defeat the purpose of the game. I put a lot of thought and time into my decisions, and I’ve made good ones. I view that as a skill. No take backs!
  • FEARZ_0FEARZ_0 Posts: 69
    Lol this thread is dumb, fully research into a champ before using an awakening gem... especially a 5 star