**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5Star Hulkbuster Level 55

Comments

• HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    Hamin wrote: »
    He's not a troll, people. Stop calling him that.

He's a Poe. There is a massive difference.

He's a 19th century American gothic horror author?

You're only supposed to harass me in Line.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★

I just pretend this is Line except with a black background.

I just pretend this is Line except with a black background.

I'm totally r4ing IF for defense.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Lol whoever believes this is crazy but one thing should settle this.
    Screenshot or it didn't happen.
    Ahitlaw wrote: »
    Lol whoever believes this is crazy but one thing should settle this.
    Screenshot or it didn't happen.

He posted it.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    ynj9tuohf4w6.png

It’s the year of the underdogs!
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    PI doesn’t mean anything, but that’s pretty low.
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    I just got hulkbuster from the 2 star arena. It really ruined my whole week.
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    This guy is 100% a troll... & he isn’t even an entertaining one. Just ignore.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    This guy is 100% a troll... & he isn’t even an entertaining one. Just ignore.

That's the thing, the reactions are supposed to be the entertainment.
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    I can't think of a single champ that couldnt beat a hulkbuster boss in war.

Spidergwen's SP1
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Mike12867 wrote: »
    I can't think of a single champ that couldnt beat a hulkbuster boss in war.

Spidergwen's SP1

New to reading? I didnt say a single move spider gwen could still beat a HB boss in war easy.

I know, just saying... Spidergwen's SP1
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    I commend you for your shitposting
  • Scoobers40Scoobers40 Posts: 100
    JRock808 said:

If you think he's something at level 55 you should try taking him to level 65!

He’s a beast 😁
    Wozzy101 said:

That’s because HB is so bad no one else would waste the resources to take a HB to 5/55. Honestly if you think he’s good, that’s great for you. But imagine how easy the game would be if you’d have used the resources to rank up anyone else. And he’s terrible as a defender as you just bait the sp1.

Very presumptive 😂
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★

So I’m reading none of you have a Level 55 5 Star Hulkbuster and most likely have experience with 4 Star Hulkbusters and below.

So allow me to explain how this works.

The 20% level 3 attack uses 120% damage of 2,362.8 with one hit finishes opponents of 5,000 power level and below if you hit them with 1 level 3 attack and 1 level 1 attack it’s game over for any opponent. I’m half way through Act 5. When Hulkbuster 5 lvl 55 is placed in the AW boss position he is at a minimum 24,500 power level at all times. This isn’t trolling, none of you have a 5 Star Hulkbuster :) and none of you have any idea what I’m talking about.

Unfortunately we do have him. There’s this thing called 6*s in the game and some of us have been unfortunate enough to get him which is the equivalent of a r4 5*. Now us unfortunate bunch are hoping for a buff that no one knows when or if it will happen.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Smash said:

So I’m reading none of you have a Level 55 5 Star Hulkbuster and most likely have experience with 4 Star Hulkbusters and below.

The 20% level 3 attack uses 120% damage of 2,362.8 with one hit finishes opponents of 5,000 power level and below if you hit them with 1 level 3 attack and 1 level 1 attack it’s game over for any opponent. I’m half way through Act 5. When Hulkbuster 5 lvl 55 is placed in the AW boss position he is at a minimum 24,500 power level at all times. This isn’t trolling, none of you have a 5 Star Hulkbuster :) and none of you have any idea what I’m talking about.

Unfortunately we do have him. There’s this thing called 6*s in the game and some of us have been unfortunate enough to get him which is the equivalent of a r4 5*. Now us unfortunate bunch are hoping for a buff that no one knows when or if it will happen.
    Mate this was a year ago he ain't seeing it
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★

JRock808 said:

If you think he's something at level 55 you should try taking him to level 65!

He’s a beast 😁
    Damn you for necroing this thread. I lost brain cells reading this trash.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Zuro said:

Smash said:

Ahh **** I hadn’t noticed lol
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Smash said:

Zuro said:

Smash said:

Ahh **** I hadn’t noticed lol
    Don't worry it happens to the best of us
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    So to be fair.

Whose laughing now?
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    I wonder what this guy will do when they get around to the buff for Hulkbuster
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★

However I should mention a lot of my 5*’s are r1. Weakest of all of them. Including Kamala Khan, miles morales, old man Logan, Karnak, kingpin.

You do now that OML is a great champ now and with sabre synergy he can easily heal up to 100% from 1%
    Smash said:

To each their own. I want a 6* HB. I opened 11 6* crystals at once going for CMM and not only did I not get her but I couldn't even get him. That was disappointing.