**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

5* feature crystal announcement

Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
I like the crystal, has some basic champs Id like.

Captain america has a ? next to him. Which one is it?

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Was hoping for IW lol. Thanks miike
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Can we have rhino removed please 😂
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Jaded wrote: »

I was thinking Iron Fist, but Rhino works too.
    Werewrym wrote: »

Both! Throw in Iron Man while you're at it
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    It's probably the least bottom heavy featured crystal they've had. Yeah it has a few duds, but quite a few of the medium desirable champs are still good.

For a new player this would actually be a viable option over a basic if you need a decent workhorse.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Ikr...but unfortunately rhino has haunted me in the past pulling him 3x in 4 crystals. The other bad champs in this crystal haven’t done that to me 😂
    JRock808 wrote: »
    It's probably the least bottom heavy featured crystal they've had. Yeah it has a few duds, but quite a few of the medium desirable champs are still good.

For a new player this would actually be a viable option over a basic if you need a decent workhorse.

agreed! I have several of the mid tier unduped and would love to dupe them. Definitely a situational crystal though. Fits for me, but anyone who has some of the mid tier duped probably wouldn't want it.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

Ikr...but unfortunately rhino has haunted me in the past pulling him 3x in 4 crystals. The other bad champs in this crystal haven’t done that to me 😂

I only say IF because I have him 2*-6*... Don't ever want to pull him again :lol:
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Sorry, the "(?)" was a note I left for myself. That is the Classic Cap, not WW2.

Why is Rhino in there again?
  • maRcin1920maRcin1920 Posts: 4
    Cap America, old Man logan, spider (classic) magik rhino are in current cristal 😞
  • That’s a pretty bad pool of science champs... wow.
    maRcin1920 wrote: »
    Cap America, old Man logan, spider (classic) magik rhino are in current cristal 😞

Magik isn't in the current pool, BUT yes, why are those same champions in there?

Have over 100 options and pick 3 of the same from the current crystal..
  • RecovRecov Posts: 19
    Yes there shouldn’t be any duplicate champs from last pool in this one. I remember that was a point that was made in the discussions of the update to the 5* featured pool by Mike.
  • BiancoBianco Posts: 24
    zyse4mgtrn6m.png
    You wrote every 3 months will be new pool of 18 new champs + 6 featured and now you change that? Putting again rhino, capitan america, spiderman classic, old Man logan. Explain that s..t :|:|
  • maRcin1920maRcin1920 Posts: 4
    sxlw2y4a3dha.jpeg
  • ArielloPLArielloPL Posts: 13
    edited January 2019
    c6ex579ua94u.png

i2tq4kbz1jod.jpg

z6xphtuhqcsj.jpg

edit:
    AND RHINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joke?
    bpunk88 wrote: »
    Gotta keep the trashiest of the trash champs in there, with increased chances, cause that's what Summoners want...
    /s

Yeah but there are 3 other trash champs they could have chosen. Not the same 3.
  • BiancoBianco Posts: 24
    Where void, ghulk, sentry? They are basic champs
  • bpunk88bpunk88 Posts: 184 ★★★
    I was being sarcastic..

You're all correct, they should rotate the basic champs as they claimed. But this company hardly sticks to their word.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Those champs are enough for me not to buy the crystal
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    10/24 champs are trash in there. Still not worth the extra 5k shards for me. Also Champion is arguably pretty trash too but I did not include him since he is new and has uses as a defender. But after the nerfing of MD/Dorm I will not rank for defense anymore.

Considering they add 18 champs to go along with the new champs this is really 10/18 trash to decent ratio. That is terrible. I wish they would reconsider this.
  • dziurawydziurawy Posts: 6
    waiting exited to refresh duplicates as stated above :smiley:
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Can @Kabam Miike clarify why the 4 champs that were in the last pool are in this one
  • UrrymonsterUrrymonster Posts: 69
    Go back over the other crystals, we are seeing the same lower level champs all the time... iron fist and she hulk definitely were in the one prior.

There’s only been 4 crystals we shouldn’t see so many dupes...
  • So lets put in the same trash champs that were in this current featured crystal into the next one too...the community will love it (says 1 kabam employee to another) Great Idea!!!! why not put our worst 5 stars in the basic pool and just keep them there for every featured crystal going forward....BRILLIANT!!!!!!......C'mon KABAM WHY?????????????