**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Grandmaster Crystal drop rate change

BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
7y475j7pco0m.png

Used to be 4%, now it’s 1%.
Why?

Comments

• Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 298 ★★★
    You're thinking about the GM crystals on the daily deal.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Was never 4%. You might be thinking about feautred grandmaster crystals. Even then I thought those were only 2%.
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    Ok. Used to be 2%, now it’s 1%. Still why?
  • DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    Ok. Used to be 2%, now it’s 1%. Still why?

it was 1% still 1%...no changes.try to read and understand viper's message
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    @DemitriM how can reading? Also he never actually said it was always 1%. Maybe you can has reading too?
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    @DemitriM how can reading? Also he never actually said it was always 1%. Maybe you can has reading too?

You’re looking at regular grandmaster crystals for 200 units a piece. I believe they were always 1%. You might be thinking of featured grandmaster crystals which are 300 units each and are 2%. That’s what I was trying to say.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi,

The drop rate on the Grandmaster Crystal shown in the screenshot above has not changed. The rate for a 5-Star has been 1%.

As others have pointed out, you may be thinking of a different Crystal.
  • Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 370 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    Whether he was right or wrong in the initial post; the % drop rates are terribly low. Would love to see both (Standard GM Crystal and Feature) rates to be doubled at the very least. As 6*'s are the future - acquiring shards to pull more of them allows veterans players incentive to keep opening the crystals, as it stands now spending a couple hundred bucks may net you a 4* or two at the very best - which is completely not worth it. Even with the proposed changes it will still take considerable luck to pull a 5*. Its time to give back a little KABAM> @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Wolf
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    I think they need to start making shards more prevalent in the game. The GMC now is what the PHC was 2 years ago and should be reflected as such.