**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* feature crystal announcement

13»

Comments

• hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    And it's been updated. We've replaced Old Man Logan with Magneto, and replaced the 3 repeat Science Champions with: Yellowjacket, MODOK, and Spider-Gwen.

Thanks. At least they're new.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    Bianco wrote: »
    zyse4mgtrn6m.png
    You wrote every 3 months will be new pool of 18 new champs + 6 featured and now you change that? Putting again rhino, capitan america, spiderman classic, old Man logan. Explain that s..t :|:|

Last year's post was Last year's post....this is 2019 now
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    So who's new?
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    And it's been updated. We've replaced Old Man Logan with Magneto, and replaced the 3 repeat Science Champions with: Yellowjacket, MODOK, and Spider-Gwen.

She-Hulk is still listed.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    She Hulk is still a rerun, change to GHulk please.
  • Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    I'm gonna be brutally honest here but oml to magneto is not a huge change of worth at all.

And spider Gwen for 15k would be a huge kick in the nuts
  • Luckylefty01Luckylefty01 Posts: 155
    edited January 2019
    At the end of the day it is what it is....
    I'm gonna be brutally honest here but oml to magneto is not a huge change of worth at all.

And spider Gwen for 15k would be a huge kick in the nuts

Fair enough.. however the problem wasn't the usefulness of the champs.. the issue was that it was a rerun of the same champs from previous..
  • TreininTreinin Posts: 208 ★★★
    Thanks for fixing it @Kabam Miike !

To everyone still complaining, they have addressed the issue: There are no longer any duplicate champs from the previous crystal.

They obviously can't introduce 18 champs that aren't re-runs at all in every crystal. They would be through the entire current pool in 6 months and any new champs that came out in that time would obviously have to be re-runs, as they are added as they come in.

They have fixed what needed to be fixed, and the crystal is a pretty good mix of high tier, medium tier and trash tier champs as expected.
  • Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    Treinin wrote: »

To everyone still complaining, they have addressed the issue: There are no longer any duplicate champs from the previous crystal.

They obviously can't introduce 18 champs that aren't re-runs at all in every crystal. They would be through the entire current pool in 6 months and any new champs that came out in that time would obviously have to be re-runs, as they are added as they come in.

They have fixed what needed to be fixed, and the crystal is a pretty good mix of high tier, medium tier and trash tier champs as expected.

My question is why does trash Champs HAVE to be there in the first place? 15k 5* shards doesn't just fall from the sky. It does require some work to stock them up
    edited January 2019
    Treinin wrote: »

No They haven't.. she hulk is in the current crystal.. and as of the update to the original post.. she is still in the up coming crystal.. I'd be willing to bet an energy refill that the day the new crystal drops.. someone is going to get one of the re-run champs.. doh.. was wrong about she-hulk.. not in the current crystal..
  • And it's been updated. We've replaced Old Man Logan with Magneto, and replaced the 3 repeat Science Champions with: Yellowjacket, MODOK, and Spider-Gwen.

She-Hulk is still listed.

She-Hulk was not a repeat of the last Crystal.
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    She hulk is not in the current crystal if your going to make stuff up at least make sure I cant fact check you
    Wasn't making anything up.. was just wrong.. it happens..
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    Hey @Kabam Miike, this was what you guys tried to promise the community regarding 5* Featured Crystal.
    4xk8paaqyhyg.png

FYI, no one in this community, in their right minds, think that She Hulk is useful in AQ and AW.
    I bet that you guys have little to no 'performance data' about her in any content in the game. Good for arena? For sure, to get some points.

Now, why would you guys put her in the upcoming 5* Featured crystal? That just ain't right and a blatant ignorant to the state of the game.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    edited January 2019
    They know good and well what champs are good and what champs aren't. It's all by design, dont fool yourselves.

This is still a good mid level featured with quite a few older champs being viable. X23/ice/Gwenpool and now modok etc.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    bloodyCain wrote: »
    I bet that you guys have little to no 'performance data' about her in any content in the game.

Game devs and other insiders are generally not allowed to take these kinds of bets. If they were, game developers would all be working remotely from their gold plated yachts.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Thanks for making the change. Still, Spider-Gwen...I'm going to pull her...I can feel it in my bones...right between a AEgon and a Sparky...