**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is there anyway to turn global chat off

If your not in a alliance is there anyway to turn global chat off? Thanks in advance

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Go to the setting and press on the box that enables global chat
  • AquamaAquama Posts: 135
    Global chat might be some of the most depraved things I’ve ever seen in writing , without the use of cussing. It genuinely scares me. Lol
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Go to settings & hit the green checkmark next to where it says Global Chat.
    Its an incredibly awful chat, filled with spamming & political BS. Like ppl actually go on a superhero phone game to talk politics on a global chat? WTH... like why? Lol... not to mention all the shady acct selling on there SMH.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,794 ★★★★★
    I turned it off after less than 5 minutes when I first downloaded the game after seeing some racist crud. I've since only turned it back on twice, to ask a question. As soon as I had an answer, I turned it back off.
  • Turning it off also speeds up load times. So beyond not having to see the nonsense spewed on there, you also get the added benefit of the game running smoother than with it on. I turned it off ages ago. I used to use it for recruitment. Then I started posting here for recruiting. Seems like I get better players from here vs Global Chat :wink:
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Go to settings & hit the green checkmark next to where it says Global Chat.
    Its an incredibly awful chat, filled with spamming & political BS. Like ppl actually go on a superhero phone game to talk politics on a global chat? WTH... like why? Lol... not to mention all the shady acct selling on there SMH.

You consider politics on global chat bad? You know nothinf, Jon Snow.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    Politics?

Man, last time I had that eye cancer inducing chat enabled, it was just kids asking if any girls played.