**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When are they coming?

CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
When are 7 stars being introduced?

Will a rank 1 7 star be equivalent to a 5/65 5 star?

Comments

• Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    What are you talking about. 7* lol
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    After they release the next version of LOL/ROL
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    When and If they want to introduce them
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    2 months after they release t5cc
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Didn't 6*s only come after players were able to take 5*s to 5/65? Why would they introduce 7* before allowing for players to take 6*s to the max level?
  • Captain America is 50 stars.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    Didn't 6*s only come after players were able to take 5*s to 5/65? Why would they introduce 7* before allowing for players to take 6*s to the max level?

My prediction is that Act 6 introduces T5CC which opens the door to rank 3 6*, and maybe towards the end of Act 6 we will get T6B which will open the door to rank 4 6*. I would expect 7* champions to then start getting worked on with the intent of releasing them on a similar timescale as T6CC and rank 5 6* champions, and start off at rank 1 comparable to rank 4 6*.

I wouldn't expect to see them before 2020.
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    When are 7*’s coming? Around the same time George RR Martin finishes writing the next book to A Song of Ice and Fire (AKA Game of Thrones)... if I was a betting man, I would place 7*’s before he drops the next book.... but it has been over 7 years (going on 8) waiting on that book.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »

My prediction is that Act 6 introduces T5CC which opens the door to rank 3 6*, and maybe towards the end of Act 6 we will get T6B which will open the door to rank 4 6*. I would expect 7* champions to then start getting worked on with the intent of releasing them on a similar timescale as T6CC and rank 5 6* champions, and start off at rank 1 comparable to rank 4 6*.

I wouldn't expect to see them before 2020.

Maybe some T3 Alpha as well
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

Eh, the timing of maxing a 5* and releasing 6* was virtually instantaneous. 6* shards and T5B were introduced together as rewards for Act 5.4 exploration and Act 5 exploration.
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    7 stars will be the day the game jumps the shark for me.
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    When are 7 stars being introduced?

Will a rank 1 7 star be equivalent to a 5/65 5 star?

I WANT ALLIANCE BASES!!!

Lol - didn’t they remove them?
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited January 2019
    We haven't even started working on them, so if they are coming, we're still a ways out yet.

Thank you Mike. I look forward to them even if it is 2022. This reassures me the game we love will be with us for years to come 😊
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    Mhykke wrote: »
    7 stars will be the day the game jumps the shark for me.

cjs3jqco4hq9.jpeg
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    We haven't even started working on them, so if they are coming, we're still a ways out yet.

Didnt seem ways out when you guys announced 6* literally under 1 yr release of 5* then release after 1 yr of 5* came to be
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    I want a 7 star Galactus
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,679 ★★★★★
    Where my 10* dr doom at peeps?
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Why are you thinking about 7*s when most people don't even have a 6*/R2 6*
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    ẞlооd wrote: »

False
  • CapWW2 wrote: »

False

True
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★

13 6* in, and working on my 14th, and I don't even have a good choice to r2 6*.
    I just hope by the time I'm on my 20th 6* ill still happy about my 6* roster.
    I know some people with half my pulls and have 6* corvus or domino..and I know 2 people with both.
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★

False

I'd guess less than 5 percent of the player base has a 6 star.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    For me idc anymore rng has been bad to me i gave up completely anything i pull wont help numb the pain from KK out of dungeon crystal
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019

False

I'd guess less than 5 percent of the player base has a 6 star.

First off: not a complaining post! I'm happy with my own slow progress, and posting purely for information!

I've been playing since the first couple of months; I'm Uncollected, and still don't have my first six-star champion (8500 shards in, so far).

At the moment I have a roster of 24 5* champs; three duped and only two at 4/55.
    ayuy7jvlkb4s.png

However, I'm an unusual case: a FTP solo player; so no crystals bought and no alliance rewards or loyalty. I usually complete Uncollected EQ, but don't explore the third Chapter.

So take that information, and consider what proportion of the player base plays below the AW tier at which you have significant rewards of 5*/6* shards. That's a reasonable guess-timate of the proportion with no six star champs.

As I've no idea what that looks like, answers below, please....