**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Version 21.2 Discussion Thread - Google Play Update Available Soon!

Comments

• BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike can you make an interaction between electro and magneto where when either champ uses a special it creates an electromagnetic pulse, and something cool and interesting happens? I don’t know what that something cool would be, but I have faith in your team to come up with it.
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike there is a glitch in wick Saber's 3rd attack is missing on and on,I and others(I think because I saw other people saying these) would like it to be fixed,I also can't use him because of this.
  • XygonXygon Posts: 123
    Wait, they take less damage? (-70% shock damage) or inflict 70% less damage? Like, JF being nerfed, or adding resistance?
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Xygon wrote: »
    Wait, they take less damage? (-70% shock damage) or inflict 70% less damage? Like, JF being nerfed, or adding resistance?

Take less damage
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    IceSnow wrote: »
    Hellow @Kabam Miike
    I thought This update cooming with Captain Marvel Specials Details too .
    How many day Still waiting for Captain Marvel ?
    Already passed 3 years 6 months for her :(
    Atleast add Her special damage Cap by special 1 , Special 2 and special 3 please.

Thank you

What do you mean with that?
    Whats wrong with captain marvel?
  • So no new champs
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    This is extremely vague. Can you please provide some clarity for these updates. mn0d2jcy5qwx.jpeg
  • This is extremely vague. Can you please provide some clarity for these updates. mn0d2jcy5qwx.jpeg

See above!
  • This is extremely vague. Can you please provide some clarity for these updates. mn0d2jcy5qwx.jpeg

I've edited that section now. The Effects we are referring to are only Visual Effects that would occur when attacking.
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    This is extremely vague. Can you please provide some clarity for these updates. mn0d2jcy5qwx.jpeg

I've edited that section now. The Effects we are referring to are only Visual Effects that would occur when attacking.

Thanks for the update!
  • Quick note: I've also edited the Release Notes to clarify that the Shock Duration and Shock Damage changes for Thor (Ragnarok), Thor (Jane Foster), and Thor are for Shocks that they receive, and not for Shocks that they inflict. Thor and Thor (Jane Foster) will take less damage from a Shock Debuff, and Thor (Ragnarok) will shorten the duration of a Shock debuff that he receives.
  • PlanetEarthPlanetEarth Posts: 113
    edited January 2019
    Quick note: I've also edited the Release Notes to clarify that the Shock Duration and Shock Damage changes for Thor (Ragnarok), Thor (Jane Foster), and Thor are for Shocks that they receive, and not for Shocks that they inflict. Thor and Thor (Jane Foster) will take less damage from a Shock Debuff, and Thor (Ragnarok) will shorten the duration of a Shock debuff that he receives.

So @Kabam Miike these 'shock' changes will count in passive debuffs? For example if I take my OG Thor against Ultron (Variant 3.3), the effectiveness of the passive shock debuffs will be reduced by 60%?
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    Although my comment may get lost in here so I feel I won’t be heard... but shock resistances don’t really account for much. If you’re purposely shocking us through nodes, that’s shady. Also, why would you give Jane Foster more resistance than OG Thor? I understand youre hinting at us ranking these champs but these shock resistances aren’t enough imo.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Say watt?
  • Can I understand the change or bug fixed to Heimdall please
  • Can we have some clarification on bug fixed on Heimdall please
  • 410qb410qb Posts: 31
    edited January 2019
    Ok not bad
  • edited January 2019
    Drneojon wrote: »
    Can I understand the change or bug fixed to Heimdall please

For sure! Now, if Heimdall's abilities prevent your opponent from Evading or Auto-Blocking, there will be a "FAILED" callout on screen.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    Would be nice if kabam could focus on the problems connecting to your network issue.
  • DevillishDevillish Posts: 8
    @Kabam Miike when will you fix the resolution for ipad pro 2018 ?
    Thanks
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Nice minor fix. Next, Iceman, AA immunity against themselves (frostbite, poison/neurotoxin)
  • MastercrisMastercris Posts: 87
    So no fix for omega red’s bleed reduction when fighting enemies on bleed nodes? I am not disappointed at all :|:'(
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    I'm sorry if this question has been asked already, but how does Electros buff interact with the 3.3 Ultron boss applied shock. To my knowledge that is a passive application of shock? Wouldn't that mean this would bypass Electros shock "immunity"?
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    When will be the update for Android coming?
    @Kabam Miike
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Why would this be a mandatory update if it only applies to a few champions, contains no new content and nothing that could seriously be called a bug fix?

Couldn't it have waited until the next update?