**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Did you notice any changes for moon knight?

During a vs fight I have seen that Moon can evade now and maybe cause more bleeding

Comments

• Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    No , but I’ve notice ultron (aou) just regains health randomly after being hit a couple of times without his regen activation you parry he loses connection its Werid how quick it happens too
  • CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
    Scarlett_ wrote: »
    No , but I’ve notice ultron (aou) just regains health randomly after being hit a couple of times without his regen activation you parry he loses connection its Werid how quick it happens too

Read his signature ability
  • DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181
    @Scarlett_ he regens a percent of damage taken when awakened if its an energy based attack
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    Ahhh that explains it thanks mate thought I was losing my mind
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    I always thought the moon phases thing was dumb. He should be full strength all the time and add unblockable or unstoppable to him for the moon phases. He could use a real buff to make him viable all the time.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    @Samspade23 or maybe MN could use a synergy where all moon phases are activated all at once!
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    @Samspade23 or maybe MN could use a synergy where all moon phases are activated all at once!

Yeah man, it's really I shame, I love the character but he just isn't all that useful when other champs do what he does better even when he is at his peak. I feel champs shouldn't need synergy to make them good.

People keep talking about how colossus recently got a synergy buff or antman, that's cool and all but they are almost worthless otherwise. With glancing and armor, all they are really, is punching bags that take some extra hits to kill.
  • FuriousVFuriousV Posts: 13
    edited March 2019
    @Kabam Miike the Moon Knight is not potential, he has soo poor and usless ability. Kabam need to update him next, hope for this.