**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hypnotize Node Wind challenge

RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
Hello guys,
i just came across the hypnotize nodd in the winde challenge. 7% chance to swipe and stun you and every hit? Please Kabam just stop to pretend this to be a challenge and charge us th 200 Units for the extra shards... **** node.

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    its mesmerize just parry and heavy attack simple solution solved
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    RoOOts wrote: »
    Hello guys,
    i just came across the hypnotize nodd in the winde challenge. 7% chance to swipe and stun you and every hit? Please Kabam just stop to pretend this to be a challenge and charge us th 200 Units for the extra shards... **** node.

Or you could use champs an that have ability accuracy reduction an have limber 5\5. Parry an hit like someone just suggested.
  • KyrkantKyrkant Posts: 92
    You have many options ... True strike champs, AA, etc ...
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    its mesmerize just parry and heavy attack simple solution solved

I just had someone evade out of a multi hit heavy. Not saying I was smart in my choice of champs but single hit heavies only apply.

FWIW, the third part of Voids heavy was evaded.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    I still lol heartily at the alleged 7% evade chance and found putting sparky in the AI team was a great idea given he already has a natural evade plus gains attack from them.

I wish I paid attention to the days events, mordo is made for this kind of stuff.