**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No update [Merged Threads]

JyotishkaJyotishka Posts: 122 β˜…
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
Just saw a post of iOS getting update , but I use Android and got no update still is it normal , did any Android users get the update??😏😏😏
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on
Β«134567

Comments

• TopCat87TopCat87 Posts: 61 β˜…
    Nope, no update for me as an Android user either
  • samalasravansamalasravan Posts: 163 β˜…
    No for me too
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Same,no update on Android
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I want to know also why no android update
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 β˜…β˜…
    been addressed every month kabam release the update at the same time to all ios android etc and then it takes time fro the different providers to release it
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Android updates are usually 24 hours behind iOS updates. Has ALWAYS been that way.
    Android normally comes with iOS but few minutes never a day as I watch things with iOS and Android and sometimes android comes before ios it just depends when Apple or Google push the button also live to show in the store
    Android updates are usually 24 hours behind iOS updates. Has ALWAYS been that way.

If it's always been a day please confirm a month and I can say what time it was released as I've been android for quite some time
    Bendy wrote: Β»

If it's always been a day please confirm a month and I can say what time it was released as I've been android for quite some time

I've always been on Android and the updates have ALWAYS come later. iOS users are always talking about the update before the Android users get it.
    I've had ally members on iOS saying no update till it gets released when kabam says sometimes ios has it and then android a few minutes as I always check Google play and sometimes I have it before ios
    If your Android has it before an iOS user, it's because you didn't check. Trucos always posts when the update is out, but it's always for iOS users and Android is always later.
    edited January 2019
    I've had it a few times before even trucos has posted it about android update out ios ???? It's just random really if urs is a day then u haven't checked really as I'm always on the store and see it and ask about ios and sometimes they say no
    My apps automatically update. I have NEVER had an update to this game before Trucos posts it or before an iOS device has it.
    I've turned my updates off so I have to check them and I always ask ally who's on iOS about update and if no then I know I had update before ios
  • Erza_ScarletErza_Scarlet Posts: 130 β˜…

Nope! Not always!!!
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ios for the most part the one ther dont get the Update befor andrionds
    I can't remember 1 update that came out where Android users have gotten it first. This game is iOS optimized as it is.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I can't remember 1 update that came out where Android users have gotten it first. This game is iOS optimized as it is.

I used android phone for my first year in mcoc. The updates ALWAYS come around the same time. If you let it auto update then yeah it’ll come later. Especially if you are playing the game regularly it won’t update till you’ve been off the game for a certain amount of time. Many times with android or iOS people have to delete the game to see the update.
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hopefully you guys figure it out.

• FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    We're sorry for the delay on this!

We're working with our Partners to get this resolved ASAP. Thank you for your patience while we do so.

Are we going to be able to play day 7 of the trials without updating?
  • kconrad37kconrad37 Posts: 160 β˜…β˜…

We're working with our Partners to get this resolved ASAP. Thank you for your patience while we do so.

@Kabam Vydious while this update is nice to hear, I have some concerns:

Will the app stop functioning and require an update for us Android Users before the release is pushed to the Play Store? I do not want to hinder my alliance by not being able to play Alliance Quest because of this, and on top of that it would be beyond unfair for any arena grinders gunning for top 10% in the featured 5* arena (again, myself) to be prevented from playing.

Lastly, if it turns out that the update comes out AFTER the Trial of the Alchemist (assuming that's the daily trial quest) what will be done to rectify this miss?
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Frosty wrote: Β»

Are we going to be able to play day 7 of the trials without updating?

I just looked and since I havent updated day 7 is not available and its ridiculous
  • kconrad37kconrad37 Posts: 160 β˜…β˜…
    Day 7 includes Diablo as the final boss so we can't see it because he technically hasn't been loaded into our versions.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited January 2019
    I can't get into AQ and I'm a backup in war, we have 1 mini boss needs taking to get the boss and I can't do it

And with no timeframe, if it takes too long what happens to the calenders?
This discussion has been closed.