**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

THIS IS WHY HYPERION NEEDS A NERF

Comments

• Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Sirnoob wrote: »

It's the principle of the matter when will it end u find hype annoying to fight and instead of practicing expect them to change his ai to suit ur fighting style which is not the point of aw
    Then u fight another champ notice ur struggling to fight him and want the same to happen
    The ai for every champ shouldn't be agro some champs should play aggressive u shouldn't be going in to this game mode expecting to one shot champs and expecting kabam to make rights easier for you

Finally I have said it quite a few times let someone else hit him if u do not have the champs to spare for him take another lane let someone else hit him this is a alliance event after all

I DID practice but surprise suprise Duels and War are very different (who would have thought?!) and even with the proper champ that keeps getting suggested he's STILL the biggest pain in the game! All I'm really asking for is CONSISTENCY or is that too much to ask? Mordo has consistency as defense until his defense is exploited then he acts more standard

Venom for example: I can go into short path 4.3.6. or any of the long paths, I can fight him in AQ multiple times a day as part of my path, I can take 5.1.4. boss… ARENA! I can fight VENOM anywhere at anytime and he's EXTREMELY regulated in how his AI works

Thanos be it Act 3 or RttL 4.2 or 4.4 or even the rare Event Quest boss will always act the same

Mordo (again) be it AQ mini, AW enemy, an encounter in solo, in the arena… he'll be overly protective and then get agro as he takes more damage when his blocking is exploited...

Ultron: Will always do his best to not allow parry while he's healing

But HYPE has the 2 "hidden forms" that make the AI either super agro or super defensive and until you actually play the RNG of first few blows and then study his movements it's a complete mess of what he's doing be it Agro or Troll! All I'm asking for at this point is to standardize his AI… because outside war his AI is super arrogant with specials but IN WAR he's acting like a hoarder

If I am gonna practice I WANT THE PRACTICE TO BE WORTH IT! It's like fighting a white belt and then fighting him again but now he's a black belt and all you know is his White belt moves... yeah he'll have all the same limitations as a person but HOW he approaches the fight will be far different…

Even Mordo one of the more complex AI keeps his general playstyle in tact as far down as Medium Monthly and Arena when compared to Duels and AQ/AW
    (Are there differences? yes but it's only minor like how fast he'll remember to block or how far away he will start his dash)

No nerf
    No stupid AI

Just make his AI consistent across all fights in the game… it can be more unique compared to older champs but I want him to at least act the same in Duels and War
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Heartless wrote: »
    The fact that everyone defends this u godly bad designed champion mostly for Act5 reasons just shows the bias that blinds them to the issues. HE DOES NOT BAIT! Even piwer control champs are at MAJOR risk due to pushing him to L3 being extremely easy when he almost never baits. The way he's designed with his power gain being 1 of 3 most controversial OP BS things in the game along with Limbo and MD. His AI plays like he's on a defensive mode from Event quests except even Heavy attacks don't work making getting your power meter insanely hard so you can't control his power. Not to that his heavy has such a GOD AWFUL range that makes even blocking halfway across the screen a death sentence.

What if he didn't gain power while blocking?

If you had any skill it wouldn't be a problem. Just because you suck at fighting him doesn't mean he needs to be nerfed. Step your game up and stop whining.

Right vs the guy who blocked and only attacked when I tried to break his block! ILL GET RIGHT ON THAT YOU ELITIST! The fact I lost my Hawkeye 3 times to this demon who all he did was stand there arms crossed charging up the L3 has nothing to do with the fact Hyperion is OP…

RttL
    5.1 100%
    4 master titles (including 100% power gain bosses)
    Uncollected
    Web Slinger

Yeah it's my SKILL that's the issue

Only 4 master titles. Please stop crying about Hyperion it's getting really pathetic now. They are not going to nerf him do either learn how to fight him either the right champs, or quit the game an go play Pokémon go or something

Yes 4! Hyperion on power gain stopped me in November. Cable stopped me in January as I was still building my roster and my best champs were mostly Bleed based to keep up with 5* armor stats. And Dormammu… was a really good fight but the paths too him were stacked with some amazing champs and the insane power flood meant the single slip insta-killed which was daunting as my best counter was only Joe Fixit and his L2 at the time

I could have gone for March but Iceman was daunting and by the time I actually tried the event was over.

It was also during March that I got my first 3 r5s as I was working with a weaker alliance before a Glory was a thing. But as of late I don't even flinch at 5.1 and basically strolled through itnonly reviving twice for AA when ICE and Cable got the better of me

Honestly only 4 titles means your still a bit inexperienced, so how about learning to fight better instead of crying nerf. Just except defeat on this cos it's not happening

I've played for well over a year but only due to the changes of master EQ getting added and then Glory was I able to get champs to a point where I can compete with stronger alliances and then also have champs to beat masters fully
    OGHeRRo wrote: »
    @Mr_Otter ,

I'm not sure if you gotten the picture yet. Several people here are trying to help you get there. For a champ that you deem requires a nerf here's a list of counters.

Counter to hyp:
    magjik (nullify, power lock)
    Doc ( nullify , fate seal)
    Voodoo( power burn, power drain)
    OG vision( power burn/ steal)
    Vision( power burn/steal)
    Yondu( -50 decrease power gain)
    SW (nullify, power lock)
    GR( fate seal, damnation)
    Dorm( power drain)
    WS ( sporadic power drain)
    Rogue( power steal)
    Pyslocke(power lock)
    Loki( buff steal)
    CW( power drain)
    HE ( power drain)
    gwenpool( powerlock)
    I know I am missing a couple more but that's 16
    champs that can stop hype's power gain. Literally 16 different characters in the game. Here's a suggestion for you AW is a team event let another team member with OG vision take that power gain node, he builds power the fastest in the game period ( synthesis). Hype can be tough but is definitely beatable. He doesn't have automatic damage like :
    Iceman(cold snap)
    Magik ( limbo)
    Dorm( degen)

He's not a master evader like : NC, or any spidey variation. You're using your experience against hype which others have learned to handle ( more effectively and efficiently than you have) to make a blanket cry out for a nerf. I don't see the sound logic here. So do yourself a favor take the advice , practice, watch videos, if you have significant skills as you claim you'll beat hype the next time you see him in AW. A skilled player always finds a way to get better at this game we love and beat tough opponents , not petition for heroes to be nerfed just because they are "difficult " to get past.

Magik is defense
    DS is trash these days Seal is also L3
    Voodoo is my AQ runner
    Wanna gimme money for OG Vis?

AoU is ok but gets REKT easy and lacks a lot of damage to end him

I'll get on getting Yondu ( power suppression really?!)

SW her Dupe or she hits too soft (and only her crits Null last

GR doesn't drain fast enough and I've actually tried that and found out the AI can get out of block and use L3 while it's flickering between the Gain and the drain (L1 is a 1 off and has shaky ability accuracy against HEROES) L3 is also 3x harder to use and also he's in my AQ team

Dormammu also defense
    WS is NOT reliable
    Rogue (L2 issues)

Psyolcke SHE has reduced ability gains and I physically don't even have her 3*

Loki… is really rare somehow and I'd still need a dupe to strip Hype fast enough

CW (AGAIN L2)

GP: NOT POWERLOCK… ENERVATE only applies to our attacks

HE… used him and couldn't even get an opening to charge L1 which is the MAIN issue

Hype NEEDS a punishment for blocking or have his AI block less

People have given you great options but you still seem pretty inexperienced to harder content, you just need to work in baiting an keep dueling Hyperion to get better.

Your coming across as bit of a cry baby cos your not good enough to use the champs to counter Hyperion that everyone else uses to beat him with.

Most "counters" rely on Sp2 or even Sp3 which if you haven't noticed is literally impossible when the discount Superman just floats with his arms crossed… until you try to Heavy and he smacks you around like a rag doll for even trying

The only halfway decent suggestions have been:

N00B

Or

"Yeah man disnantle your AW defense or AQ offense on the odd chance someone gets sick or oversleeps"

Ok so then your counters are SW, DS with nullify or use Jane foster, Juggs with stagger on their heavy attacks, so you don't need any power at all to do that, even hood can stagger. Then you got vision an Hawkeye for their sp 1.

Can you see when you getting called a noob now, we have given you soon much advice an help yet your still having a tantrum about him being too hard, guess what tho it's not him you obviously are not a good player
    have you heard of a power drainer. I've seen people defeat 5* on the same node with no deaths. Just because you don't know how to bait his specials doesn't mean he needs a nerf.

I bait his specials… the issue is he stands there just gaining power holding his arms folded like he's pretending to be Quake when a player is trolling heroic

Do you SEE the issue? It's not being unable to bait it's the ass of an AI that knows you're trying to bait and instead says "LMFAO NOPE!"

If this is ur problem then bring champs that degen r even magik dorm works as well u have options u just don't want to use them so instead u say nerf people have posted countless tips and counters yet u seem to not care about any of that and simply want the champ nerfed so u can have a easier fight that is not what aw is about at this point best advice I can give u is dont do aw if they nerf hype for the reasons u state then u fill find another ai you don't like are another champ that u struggle against and beg them to nerf instead of practice against them

I have champs but if I take them off Defense then the enemy has a MUCH easier time as they have to deal with much weaker defenders as both Magik and Dorm are very painful to attack. As for Voodoo/GR (aside from their power drain being L2 which is insanely hard to use vs Hype and GR's being tied to L2 THEN to his L3) is that both of them are constantly in AQ in an AQ focussed alliance.

Now I can bait him in Event Quest and Duels but his WAR AI feels dramatically different and often times refuses to bait which renders any skill or practice utterly useless…

and a more aggressive AI would benefit both defense and attack:

Attackers would be able to bait and drain more often but they'd also have to be more careful as Hyperion would not be forgiven to ANY mistake you make!

AI like Spidey, NC and Mordo are arguably bad as Spidey and NC have the advantage of split second Computer input with Evade and Mordo plays SUPER defensive!

However Spidey and NC are both aggressive which allows plenty of parry potential and Mordo plays overly defensive at first but after a little exploiting it he will act more aggressive.

From my experience: Hyperion seems to have odd quirks that don't add up as only when getting beat up does he act super aggressive and when taking a defensive role Hyperion will form an iron defense of blocking and punishing Heavies with combos and even chaining specials. This seems to make the first few seconds the deciding factor in whether he'll be easy to bait or if he's gonna be a total troll

Would a more aggressive and punishing AI actually be a bad thing? Making him more inclined to attack and punish defensive behavior (instead of mimicking it) would actually make him a more consistent fight but also Force WAY more caution as once he gets you close to a corner you'll be hard pressed to get out again…

After reading this you champs to counter him but don't want to use them, stop complaining cos you can't have your cake an eat it.

Kabam please can you nerf this guys forum account he is just so hard to read all the time. Just goes on an on about the same thing an never stops. It's just so unfair
  • HalfShadowBeardHalfShadowBeard Posts: 4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hxdN9IAIsM
    Look at this video by Analyzer how u should fight Hyperion.I do it somewhat like this. But actually for me its fun to fight Hyperion. THIS IS TO ALL WHO THINK HYPERION SHOULD BE NERFED
  • FuzzylumpsFuzzylumps Posts: 116
    Nerfing Hyperion - just means more people will be placing a Magic on that node.
  • cUbA_LiBrEcUbA_LiBrE Posts: 1,123 Guardian
    edited July 2017
    If you don't have a blood immune champ to encouter that blood node you don't go into that node. Why going into that powerflood node without a power controll champion?
  • Nightsky88Nightsky88 Posts: 12
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »
    Drakon56 wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_4gOmm3cZ4&t=

You started a post saying this is why Hyp needs a nerf.

Here's a video I made, showing why Hyp doesn't need a nerf

1 word, AWESOME! (I'd say 2 words but I'm probably gonna get flagged for that first word).

I agree, main thing is to power bait. And, while reiterated many times, a good counter to Hyperion can be power drain champs and power lock champs.

- Hawkeye would be a good choice since he power drains and bleeds for his L1.
    - Magik is an obvious solution, it's pretty easy to get to special 2 while power baiting and gaining power from MD.
    - Visions would be good, but the class disadvantage means you gotta be careful.
    - Gwenpool might work, but she only stops the opponent from gaining power from getting hit, so he's still going to gain power from his own power gain. Nonetheless, Gwenpool can inflict strong bleed and kill him quickly.
    - Dormammu can power lock with his special 2 (and when imbued is active, can drain Hyperion's power)
    - SW can power lock, steal and nullify Hyperion's power gain.
    - WS is more based on luck, but if you are lucky, he can continuously drain Hyperion's power
    - etc.

So yea, you an see, there are quite a lot of counters to this knock-off superman. You just need to know that some champions do well against other champions, that's what makes this not just a fighting game, but a fighting game with strategy.

I used Hawkeye like I said MANY times in this thread and surprise surprise he didn't work

you used hawkeye and failed... Yet many used hawkeye and have no issues... Gee I wonder why??
  • Nightsky88Nightsky88 Posts: 12
    Regarding power gain nodes enemies... Another champ I like to use is magneto duped (applies to AON nodes as well)... I can take those sp3s all day long
  • MrW3Ak___MrW3Ak___ Posts: 43
    That's a lot of damage for 3 hits

Hawkeye isn't really good for that node dude, but he should still get the job done

If that's the best champ you have for that node, then someone else should be doing it. A high sig vision or original vision will do the trick.
    Iceman is a good champ too. Doesn't manipulate power but his ice armor allows him to eat 20 sp3s in one fight as long as you play it right.

With a champ like Hyperion, you have to build your power bar with parrys

On that particular node, he doesn't start the fight with any power, so it's easy. Just parry until you've built enough power that a 5 hit combo will push you to sp1 and from there you should be fine. Rinse and repeat

Look man, nerfs are ruining this game. Instead of whining and arguing in caps lock about how you're right, shut up for a second and think about how you might be wrong. Ask for help, not nerfs

Good luck dude
    @MrW3Ak___
    3 hits to a bar of power… just clarification after 1 L1 he started to spam block

And look I'm past nerfing but ATM even practicing in duels I get Hypes that are either easy to bait or sit folding their arms which makes practicing impossible

Can we at least agree that the way he fights needs to be same all the time so practicing for the fight PREPARES you for the fight?!
  • gatra_hpgatra_hp Posts: 98
    noob and weak. tsh
    gatra_hp wrote: »
    noob and weak. tsh

No the AI not acting like it did in duels is stupid
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Hyperion needs a nerf, the contest is not balanced.

1.First removal of perfect block
    2. Nerf of willpower
    3. Massive champions nerf

All the above to balance the contest and then kabam creates unfair power gain champions across the game?

Hyperion and mordo need their power gain adjusted. Or kabam should create a power gain mastery that allows cut enemies power gain of physical and special attacks!
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    edited July 2017
    Can u guys PLEASE STOP!!!!

Enough is Enough already! Stop with the Hyperion nerf Rants!!
    He is a fair challenge to defend against but not OP as a champ. A Juggernaut with his Heavies can counter it! A FREAKING Juggernaut!!

The game will at points try and make u use money. Just man up and gain BETTER skills (since u are obviously having some considerable skill at this point).. I know the AI sucks sometimes but its just how it is! Keep urself in not blocked position and continually keep evading against all his attempts! (ps. Its called Baiting)

JUST PLEASE STOP THESE RANTS!!!!!
  • Mr_ChrisMr_Chris Posts: 109
    Otter is just trolling. I'm done feeding his need for attention.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★

It's the principle of the matter when will it end u find hype annoying to fight and instead of practicing expect them to change his ai to suit ur fighting style which is not the point of aw
    Then u fight another champ notice ur struggling to fight him and want the same to happen
    The ai for every champ shouldn't be agro some champs should play aggressive u shouldn't be going in to this game mode expecting to one shot champs and expecting kabam to make rights easier for you

Finally I have said it quite a few times let someone else hit him if u do not have the champs to spare for him take another lane let someone else hit him this is a alliance event after all

I DID practice but surprise suprise Duels and War are very different (who would have thought?!) and even with the proper champ that keeps getting suggested he's STILL the biggest pain in the game! All I'm really asking for is CONSISTENCY or is that too much to ask? Mordo has consistency as defense until his defense is exploited then he acts more standard

Venom for example: I can go into short path 4.3.6. or any of the long paths, I can fight him in AQ multiple times a day as part of my path, I can take 5.1.4. boss… ARENA! I can fight VENOM anywhere at anytime and he's EXTREMELY regulated in how his AI works

Thanos be it Act 3 or RttL 4.2 or 4.4 or even the rare Event Quest boss will always act the same

Mordo (again) be it AQ mini, AW enemy, an encounter in solo, in the arena… he'll be overly protective and then get agro as he takes more damage when his blocking is exploited...

Ultron: Will always do his best to not allow parry while he's healing

But HYPE has the 2 "hidden forms" that make the AI either super agro or super defensive and until you actually play the RNG of first few blows and then study his movements it's a complete mess of what he's doing be it Agro or Troll! All I'm asking for at this point is to standardize his AI… because outside war his AI is super arrogant with specials but IN WAR he's acting like a hoarder

If I am gonna practice I WANT THE PRACTICE TO BE WORTH IT! It's like fighting a white belt and then fighting him again but now he's a black belt and all you know is his White belt moves... yeah he'll have all the same limitations as a person but HOW he approaches the fight will be far different…

Even Mordo one of the more complex AI keeps his general playstyle in tact as far down as Medium Monthly and Arena when compared to Duels and AQ/AW
    (Are there differences? yes but it's only minor like how fast he'll remember to block or how far away he will start his dash)

No nerf
    No stupid AI

Just make his AI consistent across all fights in the game… it can be more unique compared to older champs but I want him to at least act the same in Duels and War

And I'm done with this thread I can repeat my self but so much when it becomes clear all you want is things made easier for u have fun in aw
  • Crazybaca2323Crazybaca2323 Posts: 288 ★★
    I think MR Otter and WW2cap are the same people it seems, they are always crying for NERFs!! LOL. You guys crack me up! Sorry if this sounds mean but I have heard your guys noob posts way to much and it makes you look and sound dumb or less educated about the game, just read all of the stuff you have posted over the months I would be embarrassed if I was you!!!! Real talk! Just play the game for what it is...
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    WOW so:

100 percent: ROL, RTL, ACT 5, Coulsons, Chloes 1 & 2, Mings Na, Bautista, Web Slinger. LOL a couple of paths done. And Mr. Crazybacca here says I am a noob, Lmao you are very funny!

Kabam's intention is to make the contest balanced and I am here to assure that happens!
    Bro u cant have all the heros balanced or this game would be boring as hell! Come on man! If that was the case u would only need 1 hero to do everything! I won't argue with u anymore because you will never get it.
    By the way my hood destroys hypo! Stops his power gain that you are so worried about!
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    I think MR Otter and WW2cap are the same people it seems, they are always crying for NERFs!! LOL. You guys crack me up! Sorry if this sounds mean but I have heard your guys noob posts way to much and it makes you look and sound dumb or less educated about the game, just read all of the stuff you have posted over the months I would be embarrassed if I was you!!!! Real talk! Just play the game for what it is...
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    WOW so:

100 percent: ROL, RTL, ACT 5, Coulsons, Chloes 1 & 2, Mings Na, Bautista, Web Slinger. LOL a couple of paths done. And Mr. Crazybacca here says I am a noob, Lmao you are very funny!

Kabam's intention is to make the contest balanced and I am here to assure that happens!

Actually no one doubts your personal achievements sir. We are all just mind boggled at the fact that a skilled player like you finds it hard to fight Hyperion as even me who JUST explored Thanos (Act 3), can defeat Hyperions with 10,000 - 15,000 ratings without a power control champ (unless CapWW2 is a power control champ for u).
  • ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    OGHeRRo wrote: »
    @Mr_Otter ,

I'm not sure if you gotten the picture yet. Several people here are trying to help you get there. For a champ that you deem requires a nerf here's a list of counters.

Counter to hyp:
    magjik (nullify, power lock)
    Doc ( nullify , fate seal)
    Voodoo( power burn, power drain)
    OG vision( power burn/ steal)
    Vision( power burn/steal)
    Yondu( -50 decrease power gain)
    SW (nullify, power lock)
    GR( fate seal, damnation)
    Dorm( power drain)
    WS ( sporadic power drain)
    Rogue( power steal)
    Pyslocke(power lock)
    Loki( buff steal)
    CW( power drain)
    HE ( power drain)
    gwenpool( powerlock)
    I know I am missing a couple more but that's 16
    champs that can stop hype's power gain. Literally 16 different characters in the game. Here's a suggestion for you AW is a team event let another team member with OG vision take that power gain node, he builds power the fastest in the game period ( synthesis). Hype can be tough but is definitely beatable. He doesn't have automatic damage like :
    Iceman(cold snap)
    Magik ( limbo)
    Dorm( degen)

He's not a master evader like : NC, or any spidey variation. You're using your experience against hype which others have learned to handle ( more effectively and efficiently than you have) to make a blanket cry out for a nerf. I don't see the sound logic here. So do yourself a favor take the advice , practice, watch videos, if you have significant skills as you claim you'll beat hype the next time you see him in AW. A skilled player always finds a way to get better at this game we love and beat tough opponents , not petition for heroes to be nerfed just because they are "difficult " to get past.

Magik is defense
    DS is trash these days Seal is also L3
    Voodoo is my AQ runner
    Wanna gimme money for OG Vis?

AoU is ok but gets REKT easy and lacks a lot of damage to end him

I'll get on getting Yondu ( power suppression really?!)

SW her Dupe or she hits too soft (and only her crits Null last

GR doesn't drain fast enough and I've actually tried that and found out the AI can get out of block and use L3 while it's flickering between the Gain and the drain (L1 is a 1 off and has shaky ability accuracy against HEROES) L3 is also 3x harder to use and also he's in my AQ team

Dormammu also defense
    WS is NOT reliable
    Rogue (L2 issues)

Psyolcke SHE has reduced ability gains and I physically don't even have her 3*

Loki… is really rare somehow and I'd still need a dupe to strip Hype fast enough

CW (AGAIN L2)

GP: NOT POWERLOCK… ENERVATE only applies to our attacks

HE… used him and couldn't even get an opening to charge L1 which is the MAIN issue

Hype NEEDS a punishment for blocking or have his AI block less

Wrong
  • Did you try... I don't know, learn how to play? I never had problems with Hyperion, and never had problems with Mordo. Their L1 and L2 are so easy to evade. If you still struggling to beat them, use power control champion, there are so many of them these days. Magik (my favourite), Dormammu, Psylocke, Vision etc. Hyperion id fine, stop complaining already.
  • OKAYGang wrote: »
    Haha, too bad Strange, SW, and Thor are pretty much unusable in AW now, they all would have been a greater counters before they got nerfed.

SW I still use in both AQ and AW. She is great for those majik fights.
    I'm done! You idiots can believe he's the weakest champ if you want but when the AI switched from super Agro in duels and then plays super defensively in War his WAR AI is broke
  • LagmelongtimeLagmelongtime Posts: 86
    edited July 2017
    I'm done! You idiots can believe he's the weakest champ if you want but when the AI switched from super Agro in duels and then plays super defensively in War his WAR AI is broke

Good. Hope this is the last re-post on this topic from you or capww2. It's quite annoying to see it over and over again when the entire community is trying to help you two getting better at fighting him.
  • AtlasAtlas Posts: 34
    Hood, sw, vision,(both), hawkeye, gwenpool, ghostrider, magik, dormammu, nebula, vulture, pyslocke, spark ... and a little skill should be enough already.. Getover it

Ah i almost forget the sorcerer supreme Voodoo
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★

Good. Hope this is the last re-post on this topic from you or capww2. It's quite annoying to see it over and over again when the entire community is trying to help you guys getting better at fighting him.
    Otter has made 3 discussions and 2 polls about Hyperion alone, I feel like this won't be the end of it.

Good. Hope this is the last re-post on this topic from you or capww2. It's quite annoying to see it over and over again when the entire community is trying to help you guys getting better at fighting him.

Right by suggesting I bring 3*s to war my ability to fight an enemy who violated his own AI patterns that I practiced against is gonna help me fight better. Or leaving huge gaps in my war Defense is gonna make me better in war… again 10/10 advice from the Hype-Trolls

Right by suggesting I bring 3*s to war my ability to fight an enemy who violated his own AI patterns that I practiced against is gonna help me fight better. Or leaving huge gaps in my war Defense is gonna make me better in war… again 10/10 advice from the Hype-Trolls

Omg just move on Your sounding so pathetic, msnnup an learn to fight or don't take power gain nodes. Actually even better idea is don't play aw then you won't have to deal with it
This discussion has been closed.