**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Thoughts on New Heroes Thing&Diablo

Thing didnt impress me at all,another easy evade specials sort of hero (It is science class eventhough it got its powers out of space)
Mystic champs though,they always have a twist...Diablo has persistant charges wonder what they do:)

Comments

• Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    Its cool
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
    Am I the only one who noticed that there was reverberation denoting timer for thing?
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Shrinidhi wrote: »
    Am I the only one who noticed that there was reverberation denoting timer for thing?

He's probably gonna have some rock shield mechanic
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    My thoughts are where is the silver surfer 🤦‍♂️
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Silver surfer was just to keep u guys here he might not even come out
  • Seriously? Diablo? The guy I'd like a D-list character. So many better options out there.
  • MabkaZuckMabkaZuck Posts: 80
    One Hero and One Villain per month
    next month should be a hero from F4 and Annihilus or Mole Man or Puppet Master or Owl basically any villain that fit mystic class..
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,170 ★★★★★
    belli300 wrote: »
    My thoughts are where is the silver surfer 🤦‍♂️

On one of the loading screens.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,341 ★★★★★
    MabkaZuck wrote: »
    One Hero and One Villain per month
    next month should be a hero from F4 and Annihilus or Mole Man or Puppet Master or Owl basically any villain that fit mystic class..

Annihilus would (should) be cool.
  • BenJGrimmBenJGrimm Posts: 19
    Seriously? Diablo? The guy I'd like a D-list character. So many better options out there.

I suspect he's there because the game is desperate for Mystics at this point.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    The Thing reminds me of a buff Korg, or a mixture of Korg and Hulk.
    I think the Thing will be a really fun addition to the game. I like his art style.
    Diablo looks interesting. I don't really know who he is or what he does but he looks pretty cool.
    2019 is goingto be an amazing year for the contest. I cant wait
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
    Thing isnt ben grimm lol calling it now its ricardo jones.

Also diablo looks like waluigi lol
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    @TheTrueBeast I agree. All of them are scientists before the accident happened. Cosmic people originate from space or have something that is not earthly.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    ca5oarp7a4ax.jpg

Diablo - 1
    Spider-Man - 0
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    ca5oarp7a4ax.jpg

Diablo - 1
    Spider-Man - 0
    :D
    its the powers of the flares
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    I'm surprised they didn't add enchantress as the mystic. Diablo is a out as popular as paste pot Pete. Maybe when they add Pete they will have a cool synergy with nitro or the spot.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    I'm quite peeved that Diablo looked like that. Didn't even knew he existed in Marvel.

The Diablo I know looks like this...

dqcnwcimgz9t.png
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    It may be too early to tell but he seems like another failed mystic. His abilities don’t seem overly useful and he seems very meh. Another Red Skull perhaps. Good thing would be if he is so awful that the year can only get better.