**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Event Quest not showing up

MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
I’m on iOS. I’ve updated the game and received the new loading screen and icon. There is no in game mail about the update or quest or thing. I know there was issues with Android with this update but a I didn’t even receive half of the entire update

Comments

• dfmoore26dfmoore26 Posts: 94
    I believe the new event starts tomorrow
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    dfmoore26 wrote: »

Oh my bad. Saw people talking about the new champs
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    They said if you don't update to the new version you can't play day 7 of the side quest
    They said if you don't update to the new version you can't play day 7 of the side quest

I updated though?
    MrBanks wrote: »

I updated though?

The day 7 trials starts in 30 mins

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

The trailer of the new patch includes the animations of Diablo and The Thing. Can be seen on the App store.

I updated though?

The day 7 trials starts in 30 mins

Oh no yeah I’ve been playing those I was talking about the monthly EQ
    xNig wrote: »

The trailer of the new patch includes the animations of Diablo and The Thing. Can be seen on the App store.

I see that now, doesn’t this update and quest seem a little late though? 8 days into January and nothing?
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★

I see that now, doesn’t this update and quest seem a little late though? 8 days into January and nothing?
    It is a little late in the month and late with the announcement for the EQ. Wouldn’t be surprised if kabam threw on an epic difficulty and extended the EQ through the month of feb
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★

We have known for 6 weeks or so that the next event would start on the 9th
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    Android still doesn't have the update. How do they expect us to play day 7?
    Swe_wolfis wrote: »

We have known for 6 weeks or so that the next event would start on the 9th

I know but regardless, we are getting a new monthly EQ 9 days after the new month. That’s a lot more days than the usual 4-7
    Kabam doesn’t control when the App Store or google play makes an update available. They send the update to google and apple and they decide when to publish the update
    Kabam doesn’t control when the App Store or google play makes an update available. They send the update to google and apple and they decide when to publish the update

This is the first time in a while that mcoc was not updated on all platforms at the same time frame

We don't. We get screwed over again
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★

When the current EQ was released, they announced that it would go until the 9th. We've known it was going to be longer than normal from the beginning. They normally have always rolled 2 updates into 1 during Dec/Jan. They aren't doing that this time and to prepare for some of the content to come, they changed things up a bit.

This is the first time in a while that mcoc was not updated on all platforms at the same time frame
    I realize that I’m just saying at this point it’s beyond kabam’s control.

It is a little late in the month and late with the announcement for the EQ. Wouldn’t be surprised if kabam threw on an epic difficulty and extended the EQ through the month of feb

It's until Feb 11th or something. Just check the Trials announcement. Usually the special quests (eg Trials) will end on the last day of EQ.

I realize that I’m just saying at this point it’s beyond kabam’s control.

Yeah your right and it’s a shame

It's until Feb 11th or something. Just check the Trials announcement. Usually the special quests (eg Trials) will end on the last day of EQ.
    Normally I’d agree but normally the special quest ties into the EQ. The trials don’t tie into the EQ.

Normally I’d agree but normally the special quest ties into the EQ. The trials don’t tie into the EQ.

Would never know until EQ Announcement is out.

I highly doubt the intake rate of fragments for the Tier 1/2/3 crystals rely solely on the daily trials.