**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Boosts for Trials not working

Inverted healing vs Voodoo? Yeah, not working. So I just wasted all my boosts and Epic run for nothing.

242 hits on Voodoo with DS Blade to get him to 92% (which he healed nearly immediately).

What is going on?a1dvauwmg531.png

Comments

• Do you have any proof?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Ther works.
  • THX135THX135 Posts: 83
    I got Sabretooth and he didn't reverse heal from the Essence Darkness boost.
  • SkymastrSkymastr Posts: 46
    @Kabam Miike can u check iceman i did use everysingle boost and hes Tick frost dmg like insane 10 sec u dead
  • MysterionMysterion Posts: 27
    Same for me, invierted healing don’t work against a mephisto, so i have to quit and lose my essences and the epic entry.
    I want my essences and the epic entry back.
    Ticket sended.
    A solution please
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    They don’t work. Never regen on myself. Got connection pop up. Force closed the app and... out of master without being able to go back in. I’m done.
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Just saw the new post from Miike confirming it’s not working on that matchup.
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    Great job testing!
  • TreininTreinin Posts: 208 ★★★
    Yeah this messed me up too. I had to quit out the event.
  • KihlgastKihlgast Posts: 111
    Mysterion wrote: »
    Same for me, invierted healing don’t work against a mephisto, so i have to quit and lose my essences and the epic entry.
    Ticket sended.
    A solution please

You cant reverse heal mephisto. He cant be damaged while he heals. Void cant do it either.
  • Hit_me_TwiceHit_me_Twice Posts: 36
    That would explain why Epic was so hard Form me. Second Fight against Agent Venom kills me complete Team with R5 5* Blade and Stark Spidey. Hope i get my used Items back :)
  • I lost out on epic as well. Don't they test their content before just releasing it? It's not like this was a rare glitch.
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Well, I can't even view the trial today. Really bums me out.
  • correborrecorreborre Posts: 37
    I faced a wolverine on that node. Used corvus to get a persistent charge. Was an easy kill, just long cuz i had to wait twice to get glaive charges up. This quest was incredibly easy, 0 deaths.
    Kihlgast wrote: »
    Ticket sended.
    A solution please

You cant reverse heal mephisto. He cant be damaged while he heals. Void cant do it either.

Sorry, but we should be reversing masochism's heal on this. And Void doesn't reverse, but he does prevent mephisto from gaining health during his charge consumption. This mephisto was healing practically to full and when I finished a fight with him on 1 soul he jumped up to 6 for some reason.
    The quest is definitely glitched and we should all have our entries and items refunded.
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Too reliant on RNG in my opinion. I had a matchup against Mordo with spite and burden of might so he gained power extremely quickly when I tried to bait out one of his specials. Even at that, when I did manage to bait a special, burden of might would drain my power. Just had to keep reviving
  • TsoderbeTsoderbe Posts: 32
    I had a fight against AV in Epic and he got Unstoppable after EVERY special. Not just one or two, EVERY one. I also had 2 Mephisto's to deal with and I didn't get any Arc Overloads in my first two fights. I had to quit on the second Mephisto. He healed to 100% from 45% instantly consuming only 1 soul. Garbage set up.
  • correborrecorreborre Posts: 37
    Too reliant on RNG in my opinion. I had a matchup against Mordo with spite and burden of might so he gained power extremely quickly when I tried to bait out one of his specials. Even at that, when I did manage to bait a special, burden of might would drain my power. Just had to keep reviving
    I had mordo on spite aswell. Ghost worked like a charm. Guess I lucked out and didn’t proc any buffs to get burden of might before I released my first sp2. And she does like 80-100k dmg!
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike also need to look at the interaction of dormammu with these boosts. On epic he cleared out my team because after the regen boost wears out its instant dormammu degen and death. Literally nothing to do to change it. Since we can’t scout out our paths.
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    Why even issue them if there going to be useless
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    Not one helped me with epic what so ever
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Scarlett_ wrote: »
    Not one helped me with epic what so ever

Yeah that’s the way I felt. Took 25mins to get through it too so the boosts were useless towards the other difficulties 🤷‍♂️
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Only boosts that I noticed to work were arc overload and the random unstoppable you get.
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    30 minutes way to short for the boosts as well. Should be able to use them for multiple difficulties.

Hour at the minimum would be nice.
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★
    Well I just wasted all my units. Could even finish epic without the boost running out also. I’m pretty pissed about this
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    Same. I noticed that diablo was healing during my fight with him. It did reverse it once but the other 6-8 times he used his sp1 he healed.
  • IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    Kihlgast wrote: »
    Ticket sended.
    A solution please

Actually I've used Modok's L1 to reverse his healing before in quests. Not sure if this is do to the buffs but you can definitely stop/reverse his healing. Unless this was fixed in the last two months.